Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Z590 VISION D + 11700K + RX 6600 XT

because you need to download the release as i mentioned above
Ok, there is. And here my modified EFI. I don't heve tested yet.

- I don't find heliport folder on applications.

- I've dual boot with Windows but Windows do no start on opencore screen, it's take a black screen

- Thunderbolt is not recognised

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    32.6 MB · Views: 126
Yes! Thank You Guys, tank You Feartech for your help. Now I've Bluetooth run.

I need one more steep with this config:

- Tunderbolt:)

I have 2 USB2, 2 USB3 and 1 USB-C
It is a fractal design r6-c case.
What I did on my Asus Deluxe z170 pc is I mad a usb map, I disabled the back USB ports which I don’t use, so I have a maximum number of 15 usb ports, some USB ports used 2 instead if one port It has thunderbolt and usb together, also you can disable thunderbolt in order to free up USB ports to reach the maximum of 15 ports.

On my z590 pc, I have 6 front USB ports, didn’t have to do any USB port mapping. Does it work under windows? All USB ports work On my z590 And z490 without any usb mapping. Using the Efi I downloaded here and updated open core to 0.8.2 and updated all my Kexts.

What I did on my Asus Deluxe z170 pc is I mad a usb map, I disabled the back USB ports which I don’t use, so I have a maximum number of 15 usb ports, some USB ports used 2 instead if one port It has thunderbolt and usb together, also you can disable thunderbolt in order to free up USB ports to reach the maximum of 15 ports.

On my z590 pc, I have 6 front USB ports, didn’t have to do any USB port mapping. Does it work under windows? All USB ports work On my z590 And z490 without any usb mapping. Using the Efi I downloaded here and updated open core to 0.8.2 and updated all my Kexts.

Previously, I was on a fully working usb mapping with iMacPro system profile, including front and back usb-c. However, when I use the same usb mapping kext on tsanko.dimitrov's EFI with MacPro7,1. None of my USB port works.

Then, I tried to remap it with the usb mapping instruction on OpenCore site. Unfortunately, USB-C thumb drive on the front USB-C port can't not be detected. This is weird. Also I see tsanko.dimitrov has an SSDT AML file with USB-C labeled. This is why I am asking tsanko.dimitrov how to make the front USB-C work with his EFI.

Hopefully he can shed me some light.

Previously, I was on a fully working usb mapping with iMacPro system profile, including front and back usb-c. However, when I use the same usb mapping kext on tsanko.dimitrov's EFI with MacPro7,1. None of my USB port works.

Then, I tried to remap it with the usb mapping instruction on OpenCore site. Unfortunately, USB-C thumb drive on the front USB-C port can't not be detected. This is weird. Also I see tsanko.dimitrov has an SSDT AML file with USB-C labeled. This is why I am asking tsanko.dimitrov how to make the front USB-C work with his EFI.

Hopefully he can shed me some light.
Do you have some sort of SSDT-XHCI or SSDT-UIAC installed in addition to SSDT-EC-USBX and/USBInjectAll? To get it working you need at least to set it with SSDT-UIAC, SSDT-EC-USBX and then create the map with USBInjectAll enabled. USBMap should be able to detect the ports.

I don't find ThunderboltReset.kext for download

Any link?

Thanks.

It's ok, I found here:

Today I tried out a different Wifi kext for the onboard Wifi.

So instead of using itlwm.kext I used AirportItlwm.kext for Monterey. The AirportItlwm.kext uses the apple version of Wifi and you don't have to use HeliPort. Make sure you use OpenCore Configurator version to edit your kext (like Kext on/kext off/add kext/update kext) to your openCore version, it might mess things up. First thing I noticed using the AirportItlwm.kext, the location arrow popped up on your menu bar top right. If you update to a new MacOs your would need AirportItlwm.kext for Ventura, or AirportItlwm.kext for Big Sur you get the picture, unlike using the itlwm and Heliport version, they don't seem to care what system you use. Tested also after sleep, Wifi still active.

Hello, can you help me with this build please (using monterey ) :

Gigabyte Z590 VISION D + 11600K + RX 470 XT

Back