Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Z590 VISION D + 11700K + RX 6600 XT

I looked at your EFI you don't have any Wifi and Bluetooth enablers in your kexts folder. I noticed you have some outdated kexts like Lilu, WhateverGreen and others.

Maybe I can help with Bluetooth/Wifi, using onboard Bluetooth/Wifi (Incase you need Wifi working)
Add these text to your active EFI/OC/Kext folder
* Bluetooth *
1. IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext - v2.0.1
2. BlueToolFixup.kext - v2.6.1
3. BrcmPatchRAM.kext - v2.6.1 or later only, not 2.6.0.
* Wifi *
4. itlwm.kext - v2.1.0 or later.
5. Heliport goes into Application folder and then go in preference and set as startup app.

Remove any other Bluetooth text that don't belong in there.
Make sure windows supports UEFI boot and not Legacy Bios, switching the boot was too hard for me, so I gave up and reinstalled windows. Can't test Thunderbolt. Oh and make sure your BIOS is set the UEFI boot and not Legacy, Otherwise it will install in legacy mode. Hope I can help here.
Thank You. But I don't find BrcmPatchRAM.kext and BlueToolFixup.kext for download on Gthub or anywere. I don't find Heliport on Applications folder.

Thank You. But I don't find BrcmPatchRAM.kext and BlueToolFixup.kext for download on Gthub or anywere. I don't find Heliport on Applications folder.

O
Ok, I put Buetooth kexts on EFI and what I need to do whith other folder into BrcmPatchRAM folder?

Ok, I put Buetooth kexts on EFI and what I need to do whith other folder into BrcmPatchRAM folder?
not sure what you mean

zip and upload your EFI

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15 MB · Views: 49
  • BrcmPatchRAM-master.zip
    9 MB · Views: 53
remove:
BrcmBluetoothInjectorLegacy.kext

and you want to download the release from:

and you will probably use:
BrcmFirmwareData.kext
BrcmPatchRAM3.kext
BlueToolFixup.kext

remove:
BrcmBluetoothInjectorLegacy.kext

and you want to download the release from:

and you will probably use:
BrcmFirmwareData.kext
BrcmPatchRAM3.kext
BlueToolFixup.kext
I found BrcmPatchRAM2;kext but not 3....

humm..in the BcrmPatchRAM Master folder I don't find; Ifond only BcrmPatchRAM3 plist
because you need to download the release as i mentioned above

Back