Contribute
Register

[Success] Gigabyte Z490M Gaming X - i9 10850K - RX580 - OpenCore 0.9.1 4k - Ventura 13.3.1 - Video Editing

Why not use Bluetooth built into the Fenvi card?
Goood question, I forgot to plug the Fenvi to the front USB port, I had my old dongle and everything worked, even Airdrop... so I didn't hassle on making the Fenvi Bluetooth work... and forgot about it until I read your comment. It's plugged now and the dongle is an box haha :shifty: ... can't tell the difference though.

Last edited:
Hello, My two displays are connected to the RX 580, 1 at 1920x1080 and the other at 2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz. I was looking into the Thunderbolt card thing... but I don't own any Thunderbolt Harddrives nor Displays... I will love to in the future. One downside on this board though is that only has one Ethernet port :rolleyes: and I do have 2 Ethernet NAS stations... Maybe this can be solved by a Hub or Ethernet Card? Anyone any suggestions?
Have you looked at OWC or macsales.com? They tend to be a little on the high end and may have a good product for your networking needs. :)

Goood question, I forgot to plug the Fenvi to the front USB port, I had my old dongle and everything worked, even Airdrop... so I didn't hassle on making the Fenvi Bluetooth work... and forgot about it until I read your comment. It's plugged now and the dongle is an box haha :shifty: ... can tell the difference though.
How are they different?

Hey, thanks for this info - I have a similar build but I've attempted many times now - and all I get is the kerneling turning to mush and the "support.apple.om/mac/startup" popup - any ideas why it'd work on your machine and not mine?

Attachments

• IMG_3827.JPG
    IMG_3827.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 104
Afuera's Gigabyte Z490m Gaming X Hackintosh (Video Editing FCPX and Adobe Suite Machine)
Gigabyte DZ490m Gaming X - i9-10850K - AORUS Radeon RX 580 8GB

Great build. Well done.
BTW, your signature for your First hack seems incorrect.
You have: "First Hack z77 GA-Z77X-UP5-TH | i7 4770K | AORUS Radeon RX 580"
But i7-4770K cannot physically fit on a Z77X-UP5. I think you meant i7-3770K ?

Hi
I have been writing for different gaming fear needed for streaming to build a list. I have chosen different things on my own with a little research such as Gaming Controllers, Mouse, Consoles and other accessories. There are few things I need to add including motherboards etc. Can you someone tell me if these GPU's are good for a gaming PC for live streaming on twitch? How To Choose A GPU/Graphic Card For A Gaming PC?

I just updated MacOS to 11.3.1 and some USB-ports stopped working. Does anybody have same issue?

Back