Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO + i7-9700k + Asus TUF RX 6800 XT + Big Sur + Monterey + OpenCore 0.7.8

Yes I just installed Monterey and it works, although it will say not installed but when you will restart it will scan wifi and be able to connect i.e archer t3u plus and the bluetooth one also works.
Nice!!
Have you tried AirDrop, HandOff, Universal Clipboard, Continuity ?

Thanks for the super guide! I installed Monterey 12.2 using EFI DGPU Vega & Polaris iMac 19.1 all ok clean install.

My problem is the USB ports. I noticed that they only work correctly with USB 2.0 sticks. No port reads 3.0 devices, both sticks and disks.

Do I need a special configuration?

My Hardware:

Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO + i-9900k + 580 + 64GB RAM + SSD NVME 2TB

My BIOS:

• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hand-off -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> USB Mass Storage Driver Support -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Port 60/64 Emulation -> Disabled

do you have any loneliness I don't know where to turn your head !?

Thanks for the super guide! I installed Monterey 12.2 using EFI DGPU Vega & Polaris iMac 19.1 all ok clean install.

My problem is the USB ports. I noticed that they only work correctly with USB 2.0 sticks. No port reads 3.0 devices, both sticks and disks.

Do I need a special configuration?

My Hardware:

Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO + i-9900k + 580 + 64GB RAM + SSD NVME 2TB

My BIOS:

• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hand-off -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> USB Mass Storage Driver Support -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Port 60/64 Emulation -> Disabled

do you have any loneliness I don't know where to turn your head !?
I have the same issue
Maybe USB mapping isn’t correctly done ?

Yes I just installed Monterey and it works, although it will say not installed but when you will restart it will scan wifi and be able to connect i.e archer t3u plus and the bluetooth one also works.
What about BT in BIOS and OpenCanopy? Can you use them before OS is loaded ?

there is a driver available on github which works perfectly with Monterey after you partially disable SIP.

there is a driver available on github which works perfectly with Monterey after you partially disable SIP.
Can you provide the link ?

Back