Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z370 HD3P - i7 8700K - RX580 8GB - Catalina 10.15.5 - OpenCore 0.5.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I have almost the same build! But cannot start the installation. My computer restarts just at the moment when the Mac icon appears.

I think the problem is my Clever version. How can I install/update Clover? I'm confused :/

Thanks!

Hi! I have almost the same build! But cannot start the installation. My computer restarts just at the moment when the Mac icon appears.

I think the problem is my Clever version. How can I install/update Clover? I'm confused :/

Thanks!

We can not tell anything by describing when the apple logo goes on. To find more out, before you select which partition to boot into, press spacebar, and check off “verbose”. See at what point it stops or what error is last output, then people may be able to help.

Before posting back, google the error, as many issues have been answered already and to not waste other people’s time.

Good luck

Last edited:
This is what it says when I boot in verbose mode:

I've already configured my MB BIOS. I Googled the problem but no solution founded.

Attachments

• 20181228_011829.jpg
    20181228_011829.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 211
  • 20181228_011641.jpg
    20181228_011641.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 172
Bless your soul. I've spent over a month trying to get audio to work for headphone jack. Followed audio_cloverALC-130.command and worked like a charm! :thumbup: Thanks for sharing!

Have you had any issues with USB 3.0 USBs or hard drives? I try to connect my external hard drive to the machine and it won't get recognized.
Did you have the same issue? Any resolution?

Same hardwares with yours. I also met these problems about USB 3.0. All of my 3.0 sticks cannot be recognized.

Same hardwares with yours. I also met these problems about USB 3.0. All of my 3.0 sticks cannot be recognized.

Post #84 for the quick fix. You can also google "usb 3.0 fix tonymac" and you'll find a lot of related threads.

Then follow this to create a custom ssdt

Post #84 for the quick fix. You can also google "usb 3.0 fix tonymac" and you'll find a lot of related threads.

Then follow this to create a custom ssdt
Thanks for your reply. Finally my USB 3.0 can work. However, the audio suddenly missed. Would you mind sharing your EFI, or can yon give some advice?

Hi!

I used your EFI folder on my Z370 HD3P with great results. Thanks!

Just an small issue. USB 3.0 works great, but I noticed that USB 2.0 devices aren't detected in the 3.0 connectors (the 'blue' ones)… these ones just works in the 2.0 ones (the 'black' ones).

I'm the only one with this issue?

Hi!

I used your EFI folder on my Z370 HD3P with great results. Thanks!

Just an small issue. USB 3.0 works great, but I noticed that USB 2.0 devices aren't detected in the 3.0 connectors (the 'blue' ones)… these ones just works in the 2.0 ones (the 'black' ones).

I'm the only one with this issue?

Same exact problem here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back