Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 - 4k RX 580 - 10.13.4 & 10.14.4 & 10.15.0 - SSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @jamesst20 I literally have one rig that's the exact one as yours. Is it okay if you send your latest Opencore EFI? Would just like to try it for mine. Thanks!

Hi @jamesst20 I literally have one rig that's the exact one as yours. Is it okay if you send your latest Opencore EFI? Would just like to try it for mine. Thanks!

Hi,

Have a look to my post on March 27,2020 on page 19 :)

Thanks @jamesst20 just downloaded it. Will check it first thing when I get home. Also, if I decide to not use the RX 580 and use the igpu instead, do I need to change anything in the EFI? Would you be so kind to lead me how to do it? Thanks so much!!! :)

Also @jamesst20 just saw the EFI folders and they're both for Clover. Was hoping to get an OpenCore EFI. Thanks!

Also @jamesst20 just saw the EFI folders and they're both for Clover. Was hoping to get an OpenCore EFI. Thanks!

I don't think I was injecting any specific IGFX ID so I believe WhateverGreen should be able to sort things out :)

@jamesst20 Cool. That's good to hear. Hope it works without a hitch with or without the RX 580. Anyway, again the 2 EFI's you sent were both for Clover. Is it okay if you send your OpenCore EFI folder? Thanks so much!!

I don't think I was injecting any specific IGFX ID so I believe WhateverGreen should be able to sort things out :)

@jamesst20 Cool. That's good to hear. Hope it works without a hitch with or without the RX 580. Anyway, again the 2 EFI's you sent were both for Clover. Is it okay if you send your OpenCore EFI folder? Thanks so much!!

I sold that PC a month ago, I've never used OpenCore EFI, sorry, I shoule have been clear in the first place :)

Whoa, that's a dead for me. Haha. So between this 2 EFi's, which one should I use. The one that says latest or the other? Also, any issues with this? Like, does sleep work? Audio, network, etc? Thanks for the prompt reply

I sold that PC a month ago, I've never used OpenCore EFI, sorry, I shoule have been clear in the first place :)

Hi @scottkendall I saw you post your OC EFI. Just wondering if you have an updated EFI or are you still using the current one you sent? Also, any issues you have with using this? Planning on trying out your OC EFI and the Clover EFI above. Thanks

I am not using clover.... But here is my OC EFI that is based @pastrychef efi.

Whoa, that's a dead for me. Haha. So between this 2 EFi's, which one should I use. The one that says latest or the other? Also, any issues with this? Like, does sleep work? Audio, network, etc? Thanks for the prompt reply

CloverUEFI was working perfectly fine. I am not sure there are any benifits to the alternative bootloader.

The only that that wasn't working was the integrated wifi on board. That's why I used the TP Link t9e.

Use the latest zip has it contains a more up to date clover version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back