Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 - 4k RX 580 - 10.13.4 & 10.14.4 & 10.15.0 - SSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Scott, I think I'll stick with Clover. I believe I used one of your EFI folders before and the USB config was what I was needing and James was different but now with Hackintool I think I can get that sorted out from James EFI Folder, Thanks Scott and James, this site really is a great community and resource.

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay. Here is my EFI for 10.15.3. It is fresh from a month ago.

Edit: Updated my kexts and Clover to latest 5107. See latest zip.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 120
  • EFI_Latest.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Hi there,

Sorry for the delay. Here is my EFI for 10.15.3. It is fresh from a month ago.

Edit: Updated my kexts and Clover to latest 5107. See latest zip.
Thanks James, I tried it out but still getting black screens right before reaching lock Screen . I'm gonna keep working with it.

Thanks James, I tried it out but still getting black screens right before reaching lock Screen . I'm gonna keep working with it.

That's probably because you did not disable "CSM support" in BIOS

No Bios is set up like your post at beginning of this thread, I have been researching it and it could be old Kexts in L/E conflicting with the new one's. I'm gonna try a clean install and see how that goes. Bios is F10 do you think that could be an issue?

No Bios is set up like your post at beginning of this thread, I have been researching it and it could be old Kexts in L/E conflicting with the new one's. I'm gonna try a clean install and see how that goes. Bios is F10 do you think that could be an issue?

Remove your kexts in Library/Extension.

Clover should inject mines in the EFI partition using my config.plist

You could also run Kext Utility (Google it) to repair your permissions and Kext cache

Remove your kexts in Library/Extension.

Clover should inject mines in the EFI partition using my config.plist

You could also run Kext Utility (Google it) to repair your permissions and Kext cache
At work my computer is hooked to two display port monitors, I brought it home to work on it and with fresh install of Catalina 15.4 using HDMI port it is working!! Hopefully when I take it back to the office it will work with the Display Port Monitors. Thanks James

At work my computer is hooked to two display port monitors, I brought it home to work on it and with fresh install of Catalina 15.4 using HDMI port it is working!! Hopefully when I take it back to the office it will work with the Display Port Monitors. Thanks James

I am using mine over Display Port and it is all good. If you have many display port ports, sometime some works and others don't. Try them all :)

Whatevergreen should fix that for you but if it is not try using the Pike R black screen patch in clover under Kernal and kext patching. I am currently using it in OC without WEG and I have two monitors working on DP and one DP passing threw TB3 card to HDMI.

You could also try using Pasterychef's efi from his golden build that is pretty much what mine was.

My USB port config it is in the folder and it should work in clover.

Got it set back up at the office and both monitors work with display ports! I have a Fenvi Bluetooth/ wireless card and bluetooth, wifi, sidecar, handoff are all working. The only thing that isn't is the Apple TV app, not a big deal as I don't use it but if anybody knows the fix for it let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back