Contribute
Register

[Success] Gigabyte X99 UD4 / I7 5620K / GT610

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can show your config.plist? Installing up you Web drivers? Tracks Kontakt Berlin Woodwinds. what's wrong? My spec: Asus x99-a Intel 5820k Nvidia gtx 760 crucial 16 gb 2133!

It's Hard to say ... but there is really a problem if you have CPU overload with only these few tracks and i suppose not so much plugs ..
Could be Logic 9 ... Kontakt ??..

Did you try it without Kontakt ??
only audio tracks and plugs ??
Do you have same result ??...

Im not expert logic audio ( Im a proTools old user ) , but as i know logic X use 64 bits plugs ins now .. it could be a problem with you version of Kontakt according to Logic 9

Installing up you Web drivers?
..??..

I can post the config.plist later because the computer is no more at my home ...sorry

How did you achieve this geekbench score ? I'm getting 16k ... help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 16.44.21.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 16.44.21.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 231
How did you achieve this geekbench score ? I'm getting 16k ... help would be much appreciated.

Bios / CPU profile you can choose to go up to 4,3Ghz .

This is what i call The " easy overclock .. "
A better overclock is possible but much harder to do.
But i ve notice some crash video with overclock at 4,3 ghz fot yet so better wait for full speedStep on this board.

Hi! Thanks for sharing your success :)
I just have q question?
The speedstep and sleep is working ?

Hey man,

I have the same hardware as you, but after installing clover, I don't have ethernet access. Any ideas?

EDIT: I fixed the issue by installing the AppleIntelE1000e.kext from multibeast.

Everything is now working on clover install!

my Firewire PCIe card not working i buy few PCIe all of them not work
i think os x not running my Firewire Kext

now i have the new Rosewill PCIe Firewire 400
and all mackintosh work great
core i7
x99-ud4

please someone help me i search on "IORegistryExplorer" for the card didn't find it

someone ?

my Firewire PCIe card not working i buy few PCIe all of them not work
i think os x not running my Firewire Kext

now i have the new Rosewill PCIe Firewire 400
and all mackintosh work great
core i7
x99-ud4

please someone help me i search on "IORegistryExplorer" for the card didn't find it

someone ?
YO JUST install the FF card in the PCIe 16X slot after GPU card or set the GPU to first slot near CPU ~

Did you ever get the heat sync and fan monitors to show up other than 127 and 0 for the fans? I didn't ever see an answer in the thread.

Hello and congratulations for your success . I basically the same machine with a Gigabyte GA- x99 -UD4 , 5820k , 32GB , GTX970 and I have a minor bug sleep and wake up . I would like to know more about the solution you found . thank you a lot

-Minor Bugs into the SleepMode yet ..the board go on sleep and comeback only 1 time ..the second time it's will not work at all ... and will only sleep the monitor with no way to come back to Osx witout Reset the computer .

EDIT / REMOVING NULLCPUPOWERMANAGEMENT.kext and sleep mode work better now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back