Contribute
Register

[Success] Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 | i7-6700k | 32GB RAM | ZOTAC GTX 1070 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170612_191123.jpg

I've been following the steps but after i was able to boot from my usb and selected boot from USB in the clover menu im stuck here forever is this normal did you have that issue?

hi , i'm trying to install sierra, my mother board is the same, firmware F22, but freezes after boot, in the second line,
freezes on (++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++).
Can someone help me?
OBS: My sierra boot is the same I was used on another hackintosh

hi , i'm trying to install sierra, my mother board is the same, firmware F22, but freezes after boot, in the second line,
freezes on (++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++).
Can someone help me?
OBS: My sierra boot is the same I was used on another hackintosh

I just want yo confirm that I have recently upgraded my bios to F22 and it has now been in operation for a week without any issues.

I just want yo confirm that I have recently upgraded my bios to F22 and it has now been in operation for a week without any issues.

Attachments

• 20170624_222959.jpg
    20170624_222959.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 158
  • 20170624_222203.jpg
    20170624_222203.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 174
  • 20170624_222216.jpg
    20170624_222216.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 148
Thanks for sharing.
I have the same motherboard and CPU but different GPU (GTX 1070).
I use the Serria 10.12.5, but when I disabled XHCI-handoff, it is even impossible to enter the setup program. So I set XHCI-handoff enabled. but I have a issue when everytime the system start, the mouse will not respond until I re-plugin. And also I find it cannot shutdown correctly (it start again after shutdown)

I tried to make a ssdt but need to use iMac 17,1 system definition but this change ruin my system make it not possible to work with NVIDIA web drivers.

I'll try your solution.

Wow, this worked perfectly. Nothing really to configure. I have a 1070, an m.2, h60 water cooler, and didn't use wifi/bluetooth adapter, but everything else the same. If anything I would show in this tutorial is the actual "customize" when you "update clover." That part was a tad confusing for me and didn't really get the first time through. Overall, pretty sweet though. I'll update with any changes I make to see if everything works well.

Thanks for the great tutorial. The first time I tried to do this going through the normal instructions, wasn't successful, so I am happy to get this Hackintosh running in less than a couple hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back