I have been using this board in the following setup:

GA-H97m-d3h
i5 4690K
8gb Crucial Ballistix
On Board Intel HD4600 Graphics
Corsair CS550M Power Supply

Unibeast and Multibeast

I started with the system definition iMac14,1 as recommended by Bainteo here

http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-builds/142001-success-gigabyte-ga-h97m-d3h-i5-4690-intel-hd4600.html

and have found that I get KPs within a few seconds of a wake from deep sleep. The traceback leads to several different things with every crash.

I reinstalled with 3,1 and the system has not KP'd in 5 days. However, interestingly, I lose sound after the very first wake. I am considering a USB sound card to deal with this at this point.

Anyone have similar experiences?

Sound versus Stability and System Profile in Mavericks 10.9.5

I have been using this board in the following setup:

GA-H97m-d3h
i5 4690K
8gb Crucial Ballistix
On Board Intel HD4600 Graphics
Corsair CS550M Power Supply

Unibeast and Multibeast

I started with the system definition iMac14,1 as recommended by Bainteo here

http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-builds/142001-success-gigabyte-ga-h97m-d3h-i5-4690-intel-hd4600.html

and have found that I get KPs within a few seconds of a wake from deep sleep. The traceback leads to several different things with every crash.

I reinstalled with 3,1 and the system has not KP'd in 5 days. However, interestingly, I lose sound after the very first wake. I am considering a USB sound card to deal with this at this point.

Anyone have similar experiences?

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Earlier this year, when used UNI/MULTI beast help me with after sleep audio automatic script for restarting audio kext. No longer have him.
[/FONT]I switch to clover, no problems at all after that. Consider switch to Clover too.

one question in this install...
why install mavericks and not yosemite? is it aesthetic reasons or other?
i apologize that i'm a newbie... im getting ready to start building mine and i wonder which way to go...
thank you,
achilleas

Hello friends, I would like to ask you what settings you use in the installation of Clover for this motherboard for Yosemite, because once you install it can no longer load the operating system. Thank you in advance

Yosemite is broken for this motherboard, graphics and sound are incompatible. You can run it for sure but in a crippled way.

Any recommendations for another micro ATX motherboard with as close to 100% compatibility? Preferably Gigabyte...

You sir deserve a big pat on the back! Thanks!

How are you guys running the audio? The ACL892 kext from multibeast is not working for me.
The ALC892 kext in MultiBeast for Yosemite works for me with my Hector build (see signature block).

this mothonboard is compatible with parent Yosemite or just with mavericks???

my settings:

Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H
Intel I5-4440
Nvidia GT 9800

UEFI: Load Optimized Defaults
Disable VT-d
SATA mode = AHCI
Initial Display Output = IGFX
Set BootModeSelection = Legacy Only

:crazy::crazy:

this mothonboard is compatible with parent Yosemite or just with mavericks???my settings:Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3HIntel I5-4440Nvidia GT 9800UEFI: Load Optimized DefaultsDisable VT-dSATA mode = AHCIInitial Display Output = IGFXSet BootModeSelection = Legacy Only:crazy::crazy:
I've got fully working yosemite with this motherboard ( clover)can't help you with setting right now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back