Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

I've set the mindate & minversion to -1.

Now I can see the 10.14.6 partition, but when I choose it I get the white apple and nothing happens. Really nothing.
Big Sur with the same EFI works OK, white apple, progress bar, login, desktop.

Some remnant of Clover I may have overlooked?
best to boot in verbose, would have thought you would have already done that though?

It dies here:
Boot-Trouble-150.jpg

Last edited:
@upgradeftw

Both Reset NVRAM and Toggle SIP were previously enabled with checkboxes in config.plist, but those checkboxes were removed about a month or so ago. These functions are now provided in individual .EFI files that we add to UEFI/Drivers section of config.plist.

I’ll post a guide on that soon, but if you search this website you may find your answer sooner.
You claimed that you would post a guide "soon," which I took to mean "several days or weeks," but I saw that you already posted it earlier this morning. Thank you. I followed your instructions, and successfully reset NVRAM on OpenCore 0.8.2. :thumbup:

Would be good to check this guide to see if any additional steps or cleanups are needed in Mojave:

Last edited:
I've set the mindate & minversion to -1.

Now I can see the 10.14.6 partition, but when I choose it I get the white apple and nothing happens. Really nothing.
Big Sur with the same EFI works OK, white apple, progress bar, login, desktop.

Some remnant of Clover I may have overlooked?
Is the SecureBootModel set to Disabled?

Back