Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

What counts as an older BIOS?

F8 failed miserably and F9l isn’t working for me. Does anyone have a copy of F9c or something like that for z390 xtreme?

Well just to follow up. I got ahold of F9f BIOS, and now I have working Thunderbolt and USB c ports. My Thunderbolt 4 hub works perfectly. Sonnet Thunderbolt 4 Echo 5 hub.

Another great update, Casey. I have the Fractal Design R6 case with front ports and I am switching to using the Intel WiFi (instead of Fenvi up to now).

I see both USBInjectAll-071 and InjectAll-076 in the EFI.

Which one should I replace when I remap the ports for the R6? I was planning on using the kext generated by USBMap.

Well just to follow up. I got ahold of F9f BIOS, and now I have working Thunderbolt and USB c ports. My Thunderbolt 4 hub works perfectly. Sonnet Thunderbolt 4 Echo 5 hub.
That’s good news dude!

Another great update, Casey. I have the Fractal Design R6 case with front ports and I am switching to using the Intel WiFi (instead of Fenvi up to now).

I see both USBInjectAll-071 and InjectAll-076 in the EFI.

Which one should I replace when I remap the ports for the R6? I was planning on using the kext generated by USBMap.
To use USBPorts.kext, simply disable both of the USBInjectAll kexts and the USB port map SSDT SSDT-UIAC-DESIGNARE-Z390-V7.aml.

Back