Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

No, I don't have antivirus protection, as Internet security software I use little snitch, but if it were his fault he would not go with the cable or the cell phone.
It all started with OpenCore 0.7.6. In meantime I ordered another Fenvi card.
Try temporarily disabling Little Snitch and its related processes.

Have you switched off update blue button before the update
View attachment 536801

Also please provide your EFI ill verify if that is an issue or what

Sorry for the late reply. My custom file literally didn't show up in the updater flow (the screen you're showing there). The regular version had the blue button active: I left it that way and turned off the green button. The fix was super easy so I didn't bother taking screenshots or testing further, sorry.

Found a backup of the old EFI, in case you're still interested (blanked the serial et cetera of course).

Attachments

• EFI_mac copy.zip
    6 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Hi, I'm going to flash a Titan Ridge that I have for a computer in my studio. And I am seeing that there are different firmware for the GC Titan Ridge. One is the modification of elias and casey, and another is that of d2m. Which should be convenient to use?
@JoanSilva17

The Elias firmware is preferred, particularly NVM33.

I did some searching. Pardon me if I missed it, but with Monterey 12.1 and O.C. 0.7.6 is there a work around fix for the i211 built in network card not working? O.C. 0.7.6 on Catalina was fine, just upgraded to the 12.1 release to get support for the AMD 6600 XT support.

Thanks,

I did some searching. Pardon me if I missed it, but with Monterey 12.1 and O.C. 0.7.6 is there a work around fix for the i211 built in network card not working? O.C. 0.7.6 on Catalina was fine, just upgraded to the 12.1 release to get support for the AMD 6600 XT support.

Thanks.
Unfortunately, I haven't found a solution for the i211 Ethernet port. The SmallTreeIntel82576 driver does not work in Monterey. A workaround is to use a USB-to-Gigabit Ethernet adapter. If you have a USB-C Hub or Thunderbolt Dock, it most likely has a Gigabit Ethernet adapter.

Are you saying that your Fenvi FV-T919 can connect to your Phone via personal hotspot? Or you are saying that your router is okay because your Phone and your wired connection both work?

Have you tried going back to OpenCore 0.7.5?
Yes my Fenvi can connect to my Phone via personal hotspot.
yes my router is ok because my phone and my wired connection both work.
Now I'm using opencore 0.7.5

Yes my Fenvi can connect to my Phone via personal hotspot.
yes my router is ok because my phone and my wired connection both work.
Now I'm using opencore 0.7.5
Is WiFi working now because you've switched back to OpenCore 0.7.5?

Remember that you can always run OpenCore Configurator and compare the Kernel section between 0.7.5 and 0.7.6. You can make changes.

No, wifi doesn't work in any case with 0.7.5. the router assign the ip to the hack via dhcp but the network is unreachable, the same thing happens with 0.7.6.
Now I can reach the network because I connected the hack to the router via wired

No, wifi doesn't work in any case with 0.7.5. the router assign the ip to the hack via dhcp but the network is unreachable, the same thing happens with 0.7.6.
Now I can reach the network because I connected the hack to the router via wired
This shows that the problem is not due to OpenCore. Also, at this time I think your Fenvi might be okay. If it had a hardware problem, it would not even get an IP address.

Have you tried disabling or deleting Little Snitch?

Another suggestion:
  • Boot into Recovery. Press space bar at OpenCore boot loader GUI and choose Recovery.
  • Disconnect Ethernet cable.
  • Then select Safari from the main window that appears.
  • Does WiFi work?

Last edited:
This shows that the problem is not due to OpenCore. Also, at this time I think your Fenvi might be okay. If it had a hardware problem, it would not even get an IP address.

Have you tried disabling or deleting Little Snitch?

Another suggestion:
  • Boot into Recovery. Press space bar at OpenCore boot loader GUI and choose Recovery.
  • Disconnect Ethernet cable.
  • Then select Safari from the main window that appears.
  • Does WiFi work?
following your advice wifi works ....... grrrrrr i can't figure out where the problem is

Back