Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Hi @CaseySJ Not sure if you had time already to have a look at this. Do I need to change something, is this since macOS 11.3 because previously it was working fine.
If the SSDT defines 15 ports then the file is okay. Currently replying from iPhone so I’ll look at SSDT soon.

"Many hackintoshers don't know what they're doing, they want to be spoon fed or don't put the effort in to know what's going on." Peter Paul Chato

I have no idea where PPC is seeing this kind of activity.

Last edited:
Hi @CaseySJ Not sure if you had time already to have a look at this. Do I need to change something, is this since macOS 11.3 because previously it was working fine.

If the SSDT defines 15 ports then the file is okay. Currently replying from iPhone so I’ll look at SSDT soon.
Finally returned home from the gym and an amazing craft coffee shop downtown. Your SSDT is okay as-is. It defines exactly 15 USB ports so no changes needed. Just disable Kernel quirk XhciPortLimit and you'll be all set.
Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 10.35.22 AM.png

hi

which procedure to upgréde with latest update ? i'm in oc 0.6.8

Thkx

Sorry, I've 0.6.7.

A procedure for 0.6.8?
The procedure for each version of OpenCore can be found by looking at the Quick Reference spoiler at the top of post 1.

Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 2.48.31 PM.png

Back