Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

I am still struggling with my updated aorus xtreme my Bluetooth died and under usb I show intel Bluetooth under one group and Broadcom under usb 2.. I have the correct acpi no cnwl I tried another fenvi no change.. it acts like both are present, can I disable hs14 via boot command to be sure usb to intel Bluetooth is off?

I am still struggling with my updated aorus xtreme my Bluetooth died and under usb I show intel Bluetooth under one group and Broadcom under usb 2.. I have the correct acpi no cnwl I tried another fenvi no change.. it acts like both are present, can I disable hs14 via boot command to be sure usb to intel Bluetooth is off?
Yes you can add the Boot Argument uia_exclude=HS14

The key factor here is macOS High Sierra rather than any particular make/model of Thunderbolt AIC.
I run macOS High Sierra. Is @srmusico saying 10.12 is the one that works and going to High Sierra isnt possible?

I run macOS High Sierra. Is @srmusico saying 10.12 is the one that works and going to High Sierra isnt possible?
Does the Antelope work on your High Sierra system? Or you don't have a Thunderbolt controller at the moment, but are thinking about buying one if it will work with Antelope?

Yes no problem. Just played bits of Defending Jacob on Apple TV+.
Are you able to Airplay from Big Sur to Apple TV? tried to stream a VLC video but failed. Worked well with Catalina
Im on Big Sur 20C5048k

Does the Antelope work on your High Sierra system? Or you don't have a Thunderbolt controller at the moment, but are thinking about buying one if it will work with Antelope?
Antelope does not work on my Asus Prime Deluxe II via Thunderbolt 3 or my Thunderbolt MBP 2011 (USB works on both). I cannot find Thunderbolt 2 cards anywhere on planet Earth except for the ones that says theyre built for HP machines (eBay). system sees it just fine in Alpine Ridge & Titan Ridge, driver doesnt.

Gonna try it in Win 10 Pro via Parallels.

Hello everyone!
I want to know if some of you guys already migrate to Big Sur?
Did you find any issues?
And what guide did you use?
Thanks for this amazing page.

Back