Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Ok
Please check if you are running BIOS F9g or newer. Then go to BIOS Setup and look for BOOT --> CFG-Lock. If it is enabled, disable it.
ok, I am unlocked BUT on F8.... Will report back after I update. -v showed it crashed on USB Inject all

Will do soon.

Please note that the Customize function now seems to require VENDOR and DEVICE names. But if we only want to change BusID and/or UniqueID, we should be able to leave VENDOR and DEVICE empty.

If I leave VENDOR/DEVICE empty and click Compile, I see "Compile failed!".

View attachment 496491
I dont have this problem
Please do a hard refresh of your browser (Safari cmd+opt+r, Firefox Chrome cmd+shift+r)
and let me know please

Todo:
In Customize window when we click to "Compile", if Compilation is okay then automatically close Customise window, if not then show an error message indicating what is wrong

Last edited:
I dont have this problem
Please do a hard refresh of your browser (Safari cmd+opt+r, Firefox Chrome cmd+shift+r)
and let me know please

Todo:
In Customize window when we click to "Compile", if Compilation is okay then automatically close Customise window, if not then show an error message indicating what is wrong
Yes, it's working now after hard-refresh.

Ok

ok, I am unlocked BUT on F8.... Will report back after I update. -v showed it crashed on USB Inject all
Very good -- after upgrading the BIOS and configuring it, the startup process still crashes, please post a photo (it would be great if you can downsize the photo to 1280x1024 or thereabouts before posting).

Ok
Very good -- after upgrading the BIOS and configuring it, the startup process still crashes, please post a photo (it would be great if you can downsize the photo to 1280x1024 or thereabouts before posting).

ok, I am unlocked BUT on F8.... Will report back after I update.
Well now I can't get clover to boot either lol... guess I'm all now. Bios is unlocked as well and settings for original guide have been set

Attachments

• AC47393E-2A39-406A-AD86-67DC94F7B90D.jpg
    AC47393E-2A39-406A-AD86-67DC94F7B90D.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 40
I dont have this problem
and let me know please

Todo:

Yes, it's working now after hard-refresh.
The HackinDROM Mini-Guide has been updated.

Well now I can't get clover to boot either lol... guess I'm all now. Bios is unlocked as well and settings for original guide have been set
Your OpenCore OC/Kexts folder is missing the file USBInjectAll-071.kext. Please check that folder. Feel free to post a screenshot of its contents if unsure.

If you need Clover to boot the system, try either of these options:
  • At the Clover Boot Menu, press F1 to show the Help menu and select the option to Clear NVRAM (or Reset NVRAM). Then see if macOS boots.
  • If macOS still does not boot, connect your bootable backup drive and boot that drive instead. Then examine the OpenCore EFI folder.

can i ask if that efi folder it's good for same cpu and gpu except the mobo? i've a gigabyte aorus z390 pro instead the designare, thanks in advance.

Back