Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

I'm using the Titan ridge I bought on eBay for the Mac pro 5,1.

Now I'll switch to Hacintosh.

Does the hot swap apply if I use Titan Lizzie I bought on eBay on the main board of gigabytes?

For your information, the 'Titan Rigid' I purchased is the 23.0 firmware version.

If the node is not enabled, you want to purchase Vision D. Please tell me the answer.

Attachments

• 스크린샷 2020-11-15 오후 11.15.04.png
    스크린샷 2020-11-15 오후 11.15.04.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Have you updated your Bios?
CFG-Lock disabled?
My system is working and booting fine except wifi and Bluetooth
I was testing @xTheMasters EFI as he mentioned he is able to make built in wifi and Bluetooth working
But I could not
Let us wait for his reply

I'm using Titan Ridge, which I bought from eBay, for the Macpro 5,1.

Now I'm going to switch to Hacintosh.

If I use Titan tidge that I bought on eBay for the main board of gigabytes, does the hot swap apply?

For your information, the ’Titan Rigde’ I purchased is the 23.0 firmware version.

If the node is not activated, I would like to purchase Vision D. Let me know the answer.
Your GC-Titan Ridge from eBay supports hot plug without activating Thunderbolt Bus. You only need to use a simple SSDT. When you build your Hackintosh, let us know if you need help.

Also, please do not quote the guides as stated here:
Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 6.44.22 AM.png

I found this on a site I hope it can help you

Set the SUS server to the DeveloperSeed SUS URL.​

To resolve this issue we can use the nvram binary to set the SUS catalog to the correct one that has the BridgeOS update that we need.
sudo nvram IASUCatalogURL=https://swscan.apple.com/content/ca...n-lion-snowleopard-leopard.merged-1.sucatalog
You can use sudo nvram -p to view all the nvram settings.
NOTE! When you are done with the upgrade, don’t forget to remove the value!
sudo nvram -d IASUCatalogURL
Thanks

Unfortunately, the matter was not resolved. I can't find anything that causes this error.

It is simply incomprehensible.

Thanks

Unfortunately, the matter was not resolved. I can't find anything that causes this error.

It is simply incomprehensible.
I believe you are experiencing the same problem as I am on my second Z390 Designare. My primary system is not affected by this.

When the macOS installer is running, you can press CMD-L to open the installer log. Within the title bar of that window is a pop-up menu from which you can choose to display All log messages. Please try that and see if the problem is something like "could not validate the file".

Hi ¡¡¡ do you know any guide to install fresh big sur?
thx¡¡

I believe you are experiencing the same problem as I am on my second Z390 Designare. My primary system is not affected by this.

When the macOS installer is running, you can press CMD-L to open the installer log. Within the title bar of that window is a pop-up menu from which you can choose to display All log messages. Please try that and see if the problem is something like "could not validate the file".
Hi CaseySJ!

I checked the log, but it only contains data from the first stage of the installation. The error occurs in the second stage when the "macOS Installer" in the oc menu starts. There is only a black screen, apple logo and countdown. From there, enter the GUI and print the error attached to the image. But there CMD-L doesn't work.

This is a strange mistake because I don’t see a connection to anything. nvram maybe cause it? An invalid file is almost ruled out because I created an installation usb key three times today.

Was that the specific mistake you made too?

thanks

Attachments

• Installer Log 15-Nov-2020.txt
    25.1 KB · Views: 198
Back