Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

I followed all of the instructions but when I select the internal macOs Disk using the bootable usb it stays in the loading apple page and doesn't go forward is it ok?

I followed all of the instructions but when I select the internal macOs Disk using the bootable usb it stays in the loading apple page and doesn't go forward is it ok?
Try to do like me update lastest Firmware and load bios default optimized and bios config and try

Theres no reason to dont use OpenCore 0.6.3, so its better to follow this guide
But before, update your Bios to F9g, then configure Bios parameters like in Post #1
or update your Bios to F9i then configure Bios parameters like in Post #1 + disable CFG-Lock from Bios.

Bios settings in Post #1:
Capture d’écran 2020-11-15 à 02.17.16.png

Try to do like me update lastest Firmware and load bios default optimized and bios config and try
Can you now boot into macOS with my EFI - Test folder ?

Here is my EFI Folder all update 0.6.4 with Bluetooth working, just use ur config.plist
I have used ur EFI, face the same issue stuck on apple logo
I need to enable built in wifi and Bluetooth, im using amd rx580

I have used ur EFI, face the same issue stuck on apple logo
I need to enable built in wifi and Bluetooth, im using amd rx580
Have you updated your Bios?
CFG-Lock disabled?

I tried to download the software update but when the download is finished it says an error has verified and the computer can't install the update
Any solutions available?

Can you now boot into macOS with my EFI - Test folder ?
Yes! A great thanks! It is with your EFI Test folder and my config.....

I tried to download the software update but when the download is finished it says an error has verified and the computer can't install the update
Any solutions available?
It seems I found a solution. I’ll test it for now.
nothing same problem
Any solution?
I'm the only one with this problem?

Last edited:
Back