Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

That should also be specified.
Please add System UUID in the mini-guide
Capture d’écran 2020-11-13 à 01.16.16.png

Quite a chock today: the computer became sluggish and slow... A reboot in safe mode didn’t cured it and my CCC backup had the same problem!

I had to restore a TM backup. I’ve gone back to November 3, just after my BIOS update - f9i - and before an app update - DriveDX. The Windows side was working as usual so it’s probably not the BIOS... The computer hadn’t been rebooted for a while so maybe something got corrupted in the last week?

Anyway, working fine now, phew! Mojave 10.14.6 BTW. Strange, I’ll monitor it for the next few days without rebooting.

Quite a chock today: the computer became sluggish and slow... A reboot in safe mode didn’t cured it and my CCC backup had the same problem!

I had to restore a TM backup. I’ve gone back to November 3, just after my BIOS update - f9i - and before an app update - DriveDX. The Windows side was working as usual so it’s probably not the BIOS... The computer hadn’t been rebooted for a while so maybe something got corrupted in the last week?

Anyway, working fine now, phew! Mojave 10.14.6 BTW. Strange, I’ll monitor it for the next few days without rebooting.
Might be this to blame:

Any one try to upgrade to big sur
I have same setup with i9900k
I need to upgrade any easy guide?
I’m not familiar with open core I’m on clover

Hi everyone!

I'm here for help with Carbon Copy Cloner because I can't find a solution elsewhere. I've always used CCC to make my backups with a post-run shell script found on this thread, everything worked fine until recently. Without having updated the Hack, nor CCC, nor touched the script, CCC started to derail by telling me that the script "stopped with a non-zero state" and telling me to add exit 0 at the end of the script. Well, I don't know anything about scripting, but I try to put this famous exit 0 at the very end of the script, by skipping a line, without any result. I try the script in its version 4 (I was using the modified version 2 without any problem), no better. I contacted the CCC help, they told me to update CCC, which I do, no better. On my side, I tell myself that the files may have been corrupted, so I replace these scripts by backups, nothing to do. One thing led me back to Mike Bombich himself who says I need to update CCC, but it's already done. Just before, he tells me that the V4 script uses a "bdmesg" utility that would be missing but I didn't touch anything! Anyway, he tells me to turn to the author of the script but doesn't see what more he can do. Yet, although it is difficult to follow, this thread doesn't seem to me to have any problems with these scripts. I should add that I had always moved Clover configurator to the "utilities" folder and moved it back to the "applications" folder and restarted it to see if it could solve the problem with the V4, but unfortunately without success.
Only one thing has changed, or I'm missing something huge but I don't see what, I'm temporarily using a Dell 27 connected in HDMI instead of my nice 32 connected in Displayport, but I don't see the connection.

Here's the modified V2 that I was using nicely until now

Attachments

• EFIClone_v2.sh.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 49
Uaudio on my macbook pro 15 2018 i9 is working on Big Sur

If you update only your computer , your uaudio products would be ok to use

If you install Big Sur without any operating system before you can't

for me it is the installer that not working

Nice!
The same problem when we updated from Mojave to Catalina.

It's working but it has a lot of issues.

Back