Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Do you actually use php in this ? If it's only html it can be hosted pretty much anywhere, like github pages.
I'm using php, Javascript, and Sunshine's Javascript that I modified to have correct checksums so its half server based half client.
I'm planing to convert them all to php or to JS, then publish it to GitHub for those who want to support the tool.

Last edited:
There’s a Mac port in the works for OpenRGB, check out the macos_devel branch, I’ve used this to control the RGB on my NZXT AIO GPU cooler and fans.

It lists your ram modules as controllable, but I don’t have those modules so can’t confirm it works.

edit: this wont help with your sleep issues, but at least you won’t need a VM anymore
Thanks for this info! Now if I can figure out how to run these files. I am not quite sure what to do with them.

Thanks for this info! Now if I can figure out how to run these files. I am not quite sure what to do with them.
So be careful

"This project provides a tool to probe the SMBus. This is a potentially dangerous operation if you don't know what you're doing. Exercise caution when clicking the Detect Devices or Dump Device buttons. There have been reports of Gigabyte motherboards having serious issues (bricking the RGB or bricking the entire board) when dumping certain devices."

Hey everyone is there a way to enable the same style Verbose to begin when trying to boot into macOS when using Opencore? I tried including -v in the boot args however I don't get any verbose during boot just the apple logo and progress bar but without it I've been having trouble figuring out what is causing the hang.

I tried including -v in the boot args however I don't get any verbose during boot just the apple logo and progress bar but without it I've been having trouble figuring out what is causing the hang.

After editing the config.plist you should clear NVRAM.

The new version eliminates the multiple "command not found" messages, but reports Buffer size is too small. This is on Catalina 10.15.5 (build 19F101) with Terminal newly launched. Please see:
The message means the Buffer for ThunderboltDROM has a size that is less than the number of bytes specified. In the case of your dsl and aml examples, the Buffer size was set to One which is definitely not large enough for a DROM. The message does not affect the ability to load the DROM.

The message means the Buffer for ThunderboltDROM has a size that is less than the number of bytes specified. In the case of your dsl and aml examples, the Buffer size was set to One which is definitely not large enough for a DROM. The message does not affect the ability to load the DROM.
So this is the number of bytes inside {} ?
Capture d’écran 2020-07-08 à 03.53.14.png

So this is the number of bytes inside {} ?View attachment 479573
Yes. It is an optional parameter. Usually it is the same as the number of bytes specified. If Buffer size is larger, then uninitialized bytes are set to 0x00. If it is smaller, then the length of the initialized bytes is used (so I guess Buffer (One) is actually valid but in that case maybe Buffer () would be better). This is described in section 19.6.10 of the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) Specification Version 6.3.

There is one already available at the bottom of Post 1. Simply click here. Then try using the file highlighted, but move the existing SSDT-UIAC-DESIGNARE-Z390-V7.aml to CLOVER/misc folder.

Thanks for replying. I checked my current EFI partition, and could not find any file called SSDT-UIAC-DESIGNARE-Z390-V7.aml. I did find it on older backups on CLOVER/ACPI/patched. Should it be there? Or should I simply take that old backup and put it on CLOVER/misc?

Guys, I am sorry to ask this question, but search did give me too many results. I am still running 10.15.2. Is the upgrade to 10.15.5 a flawless task via "Software Update" or is there anything I should prepare? My system is running totally fine, so I am not really interested in making things complicated ...

Thank you
See this

Back