[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

you can see about it. why is the apollo not known? mainboard 390designer

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    413.3 KB · Views: 59

Attachments

• SSDT-TbtOnPch-Intel-NUC8.aml
    4.9 KB · Views: 65
Please provide complete details in your Profile as per the Forum's Rules.

Mobo: manufacturer, model, UEFI/BIOS version and boot loader separated by "-", i.e. ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming - 1002 - Clover UEFI or Gigabyte GA- Z97X-UD7 TH - F6.

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

By completing your Profile and signature block, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

Depending on the version of OpenCore it may be necessary to add Table Signature --> DSDT to each ACPI patch. Latest OpenCore also uses Enabled = True/False instead of Disabled = True/False.

I'm becoming quite a fan of the latest OpenCore Configurator. It's getting better over time.

OC Configurator is GREAT and for what it's worth I'm using the DSDT table for mine.

I've tracked down NVM21 for Alpine Ridge in the GA-Z170x-UD5 TH, and extracted the DROM from it. Using @dgsga 's log-checking method for the right CRC calculations (both CRC-8 and CRC-32) I have a loading DROM.
This can be used to search the log:
Code:
log show --predicate 'process == "kernel"' --style syslog --source --last boot | grep -i drom
I had to reboot TWICE between each CRC change; it seems to store the CRC somewhere (NVRAM) then check against it on the subsequent boot.

attached is the UNPATCHED firmware file and my edited SSDT for GA-Z170x-UD5-TH.

Attachments

• GIGABYTE_Z170XUD5_TH_AR_HR_4C_B1_rev21_W_AMA_W_Ti_1_7_6_SEC1_sign.bin.zip
    140.5 KB · Views: 55
  • SSDT-TBT-GA_Z170_UD5TH.aml
    4.9 KB · Views: 54
Depending on the version of OpenCore it may be necessary to add Table Signature --> DSDT to each ACPI patch. Latest OpenCore also uses Enabled = True/False instead of Disabled = True/False.

I'm becoming quite a fan of the latest OpenCore Configurator. It's getting better over time.

Well, I'm a fan of OC, but right now I'm on Clover on this Z370 system, and I wonder what's wrong.....???

Attachments

• AML files.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Clover config.plist.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 64
  • DSDT.aml.zip
    46.8 KB · Views: 49
  • latest_ioreg_after loading new files.ioreg.zip
    989.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Back