Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

There is only one chip (unlike the GB-Titan Ridge), which has a blue dot, shown in upper right corner of image in spoiler.

The jumper (J3-J5) is done the same as on the Titan Ridge:
Please let us know how the two modified versions of GC-Alpine Ridge firmware are faring. Perhaps only MOD-1 will work.

I getting this error screen on boot after installing the lastest Lilu, WhateverGreen and AppleALC. Could anyone help me problem solve? There was also a panic on shut down but didn't take a photo. I tried reverting back to the original version but it didn't fix the problem?
On which motherboard, CPU and GPU is this problem occurring? Is it happening on your X99-E-10G WS with i7-6950K?

On which motherboard, CPU and GPU is this problem occurring? Is it happening on your X99-E-10G WS with i7-6950K?
Sorry just updated my info:

Gigabyte z390 Designare
i9-9900K
GraphicsRadeon VII

Sorry just updated my info:

Gigabyte z390 Designare
i9-9900K
GraphicsRadeon VII
Cool, you came to the right place...
  • Are you running Mojave or Catalina?
  • Did you install the new Lilu, WhateverGreen, and AppleALC into CLOVER/kexts/Other or into /Library/Extensions, or both?
  • Please post a screenshot of Clover Configurator --> Boot.

Cool, you came to the right place...
  • Are you running Mojave or Catalina?
  • Did you install the new Lilu, WhateverGreen, and AppleALC into CLOVER/kexts/Other or into /Library/Extensions, or both?

Lilu, WhateverGreen in both. And AppleALC just into /Library/Extensions.

Mojave 10.14.6

Lilu, WhateverGreen in both. And AppleALC just into /Library/Extensions.

Mojave 10.14.6
  • Have you run Kext Utility to rebuild the kernel cache?
  • Do you have a full bootable backup?
  • Are you able to boot into Recovery from the Clover Boot Menu?

Actually I wake up around 3:00am every day (even weekends) :)

Sounds like Silicon Valley syndrome (getting up early to avoid the traffic and congestion).........I live nearby and worked in Silicon Valley for many, many years.....and I still wake up early, it's become a habit after years and years of getting up early.....:)

• Have you run Kext Utility to rebuild the kernel cache?
  • Do you have a full bootable backup?
  • Are you able to boot into Recovery from the Clover Boot Menu?

Yes, have run Kext Utility didn't fix

Didn't get to the bootable backup section yet.

Yes, can boot into recovery.

Sounds like Silicon Valley syndrome (getting up early to avoid the traffic and congestion).........I live nearby and worked in Silicon Valley for many, many years.....and I still wake up early, it's become a habit after years and years of getting up early.....:)
Quite so! I despise traffic and will never justify wasting hours of my life each day stuck in it... The other reason for switching to this insane schedule was to reduce the effects of jet lag when traveling abroad for business.

Back