Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Hello, I cannot select the Mac OS USB disk to install Clover.
Any ideas ? I'm Using the latest version Of clover.

View attachment 454009

View attachment 454014

The GUID is correct.

Thank you.
When you formatted the USB flash disk in Disk Utility, did you do this:

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 1.09.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 1.10.59 PM.png

Anyone develop issues with dual monitors and Radeon VII cards recently? I thought it might have been the update to Lilu 1.4.2 and WhateverGreen 1.3.7 but rolling back to 1.4.1 and 1.3.6 respectively exhibited similar behavior where it was fine before. On 10.15.3, Clover 5105. DELL U2713HM works fine solo, but I can't get my Dell UP3216Q to connect by itself or in tandem with U2713HM using to any port.

Last edited:
Hi @CaseySJ
My page it's remain empty

any suggestion
thanks

The formerly empty PCI page is now quite busy. NOTE: Thunderbolt controller and Thunderbolt devices will appear here in the PCI page. The Thunderbolt page will only say No drivers loaded. This is normal for a Hackintosh because of the lack of Thunderbolt Bus and Thunderbolt Local Node.

Attachments

• IMG_1870.jpg
    IMG_1870.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 59
Hi @CaseySJ
My page it's remain empty

any suggestion
thanks

The formerly empty PCI page is now quite busy. NOTE: Thunderbolt controller and Thunderbolt devices will appear here in the PCI page. The Thunderbolt page will only say No drivers loaded. This is normal for a Hackintosh because of the lack of Thunderbolt Bus and Thunderbolt Local Node.
Hello @miczic,
  • If you just installed macOS, was it Mojave or Catalina?
  • If Mojave, have you followed the spoiler labeled Final Steps in Post-Installationin Post #1?
    Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 2.29.00 PM.png
  • If you believe you have followed all of the steps, then please do the following:
    • Mount EFI partition of the internal SSD and post a screenshot of your CLOVER folder showing the contents of:
      • CLOVER/drivers/UEFI (or CLOVER/drivers64UEFI)
      • CLOVER/ACPI/patched
    • Download and run IORegistryExplorer and select File --> Save As... then upload that file.

So thats how you use multi quotes! I would absolutely do that but my Apollo is a Twin MK2 Duo. I use an Antelope Studio USB for my summing outputs.

Nice! I'll try injecting those today to see if I get any change. The SSDT has a lot of device properties as well. Looking forward to this!

To further derail, I just found a bootpicker for OC. Looks handsome. https://github.com/n-d-k/NdkBootPicker
Hello, I cannot select the Mac OS USB disk to install Clover.
Any ideas ? I'm Using the latest version Of clover.

View attachment 454009

View attachment 454014

The GUID is correct.

Thank you.

From what I can see, you've selected the Catalina Installer as the destination.

From what I can see, you've selected the Catalina Installer as the destination.
That is the right thing to do because he’s trying to install Clover on the USB install disk, which is necessary before it can be used to boot the MacOS installer.

I also have used another SSDT (SSDT TBT modified to be compatible with the laptop DSDT) on an ASUS Zenbook laptop. It work great with 2 Thunderbolt ports!
I have a latop with Alpine Ridge jhl6340,can you post how you make your zenbook‘s thunderblot port work?or just share your ssdt and patchs,thanks

@CaseySJ framebufferpatch must be enabled on headless mode?

@CaseySJ framebufferpatch must be enabled on headless mode?
Yes, but only as follows:
  • For 8th and 9th generation Intel CPUs we set ig-platform-id to 0x3E980003 (headless).
  • And we set framebuffer-patch-enable to 0x01000000.
This is described here:

@CaseySJ Today I tried to connect a regular USB 3.0 hard drive to my usb-c port on this motherbord and it didn't work.

Also tried my Google Pixel 4, and it only charges.
Aren't those ports supposed to work as regular usb3?

I'm running Mohave, and here's my EFI: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9z42zrwehyg3yoe/EFI.zip?dl=0 in case you need any info

Thanks!

Back