Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

I saw the discussion about having to solder the board on macrumors which is why I thought I should check! The amazon link you posted for your low cost programmer doesn’t seem to find anything for me in the U.K.?

Found this option on eBay over here that says it outputs at 3.3v so would this be safer? I am guessing using the other one without adding that extra wire between the pins would probably fry the Titan ridge chip?
Do you have a Raspberry Pi? We can use its GPIO pins and run “flashrom” on Linux.

I should add this to the guide!

Do you have a Raspberry Pi? We can use its GPIO pins and run “flashrom” on Linux.

I should add this to the guide!
I do have an original Pi model B I think. Would that cut it?

another alternate I found is this one?

hi guys, anyone got SIDECAR perfectly functional?
Mine still blurry and glitch. :banghead:
Any idea on how get this fixed?

I'm using the FENVI T919 and everything else works perfectly (wifi, bluetooth and airdrop)

The Problem:

My config:
Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 17.07.59.png

Thanks =)

hi guys, anyone got SIDECAR perfectly functional?
Mine still blurry and glitch. :banghead:
Any idea on how get this fixed?

I'm using the FENVI T919 and everything else works perfectly (wifi, bluetooth and airdrop)

The Problem:

My config:
View attachment 452535

Thanks =)
That's how it looks for most of us. Have you tried Sidecar on a real Mac connected to your iPad? Does it behave the same way?

I do have an original Pi model B I think. Would that cut it?

another alternate I found is this one?
Yes, it should. Try downloading and running "flashrom". It's open source and you might be able to install it as follows:
Code:
sudo apt-get install flashrom
The CH341a you linked might work. It has a different layout from the first, and more closely resembles mine. It's going to be impossible to confirm without having one in person and testing with a multimeter.

That's how it looks for most of us. Have you tried Sidecar on a real Mac connected to your iPad? Does it behave the same way?
Ooh I see, though it was only me!
I did tried on a real mac, I have a macbook Pro 15 2018 and work perfectly with it, no lag no glitch... wired or not.

Ooh I see, though it was only me!
I did tried on a real mac, I have a macbook Pro 15 2018 and work perfectly with it, no lag no glitch... wired or not.
If you search this thread for "sidecar" you should be able to find some helpful posts. I believe someone used a shikigva value (if I'm not mistaken) to get visibly better results.

Trying to install catalina. Making an bootable USB as described in the mini tutorial. Just one question.
  • If you have two 32GB DIMMs for a total of 64GB, you must specify slots 0, 1, 2, 3 each with 16GB memory as shown above for a total of 64GB. (This has been tested in Catalina.)
  • If you have four 32GB DIMMs for a total of 128GB, you must specify slots 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
How is it configured with 4x16gb. Is this the same as the four 32gb dimms. And Vendor is Gskill. Is it nessecary to fill in the vendor. And if so. How do I spell this?

Sorry for the silly question. Thanks in advance!

May I ask why my last post was deleted, was first seeing a "moderator has to approve this post" badge, then it was gone without notice. Was this a simple error, or did violate a rule or even fall in disfavor of a mod?

I was asking about enabling SIP (0x00) after moving the kexts to efi/clover/.. and the problems to maybe expect.
If somebody could help I'd be very thankful!

And speed now on my Mac mojave is 3600mhz. 64GB 4x16gb dimms. Working Fine on xmp profile 1. Can anyone tell me how to configure these slots in clover configurator? Thanks!

Cant use 3600mhz. So what is the recommended speed? Thanks!

Do I need to slow back speeds in bios? Or just remove 2x16gb dimms? Which will be very annoying since my cooler is blocking dimms.

Last edited:
Back