Replace efi folder on efi Partition with Mine or whatever you like
Find out if you Need shiki..
Make your Own serials
Dont give 2 System the same Name

Thats all.

You can use osxaptio... if you want, But i See on reason why

Hello Racke,

Thanks a lot for your response. Just some questions:

Line 5 of your response, Replace...with Mine, sorry, can't follow, what do you mean with Mine?

Best regards

In my last reply I only said to use the instructions in Catalina Mini-Guide for installing Clover. Those are generic instructions that are applicable to both Mojave and Catalina. You can even use the contents of the ZIP file (but do not replace your existing config.plist). Again, follow only the steps for installing Clover (not the entire Catalina Mini-Guide).

There is a link in Post #1 to a mini-guide for replacing OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 with OcQuirks/FwRuntimeServices:

View attachment 447774

If you click the link, it takes you to a mini-guide that starts off with this:

View attachment 447775

Note the bold face -- for Clover 5xxx only.

See above :)

There's also no harm in staying with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000. Yes, I deliberately said that!

Cool, thanks again for your quick response.

Hey,

Yesterday I update Clover from 4920 to de new version. My hackintosh won't boot. If I use verbose mode it appearing 'Error loading kernel cache (0x9). How I can resolve this?

Thanks!
Please boot your system from your bootable backup disk, then mount EFI partition of the macOS SSD and post a screenshot of the expanded CLOVER folder that shows:
  • drivers/UEFI folder
  • drivers64UEFI folder (if it exists)

Hello Racke,

Thanks a lot for your response. Just some questions:

Line 5 of your response, Replace...with Mine, sorry, can't follow, what do you mean with Mine?

Best regards
„Mine“ means „mine“: my EFI, that i have sent you in my last post.

Sorry my german autokorrection makes capital letters by himself. I‘m writing in the car while driving

Last edited:
„Mine“ means: my EFI, that i have sent you in my last post.

Ok, now I understand, but I don't see an attachment? I just mounted the EFI and started Clover configurator, now I get the question do I want the package or just update CLOVER64.efi, so what do I choose, and does this directly update clover in the EFI, I expect so, or do I to save it to the desktop first (option)? I guess that is for the package.

Ok, now I understand, but I don't see an attachment? I just mounted the EFI and started Clover configurator, now I get the question do I want the package or just update CLOVER64.efi, so what do I choose, and does this directly update clover in the EFI, I expect so, or do I to save it to the desktop first (option)? I guess that is for the package.
Package. You can download easy through clover configurator. Choose“Save to desktop „

Please Look through the last posts. You will find my attached efi.

Please see the section under the Catalina Mini-Guide!

Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 5.16.12 AM.png

• When Clover 5xxx is installed, you will have 2 drivers folders:
    • CLOVER/drivers64UEFI from the old Clover 4xxx
    • CLOVER/drivers/UEFI from the new Clover 5xxx
  • After ensuring that all required drivers are in the new CLOVER/drivers/UEFI folder, delete the old CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
    • Failure to delete the old folder will cause boot failure.

The only suspicious item is the Corsair Commander connected to F_USB header on motherboard. Have you tried disconnecting it?

Also, please confirm that you formatted the 970 EVO as APFS and GUID Partition Map.

What is the size of your USB flash disk?

@CaseySJ @nifranza
Unplugging from the USB header appears to have fixed it! I'll try and narrow down the exact usb issue from there.
I noticed in the copy to uefi folder there is a OcQuirks.plist file. Should we skip copying the file as you state to only copy the .efi files? I'm just wondering why it is there.
Thank you both again!

YES!
thanks again to @CaseySJ
I have working NVRAM in Catalina

this is following my earlier posts where I had issues...

-Remove second GFX card
-fresh install Catalina

followed the amazing guide

and VOILA! good to go

Now i'm gonna try adding the 2nd gfx card and I'll post results here

And this worked as well!

Last edited:
Back