Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Thank you verymuch,Because LED of memory is always remain ON during sleep,if it could Hibernate,memory should be powered-off,then LEDs should be OFF,but LEDs are always remaining on,so it means that my mac can never going to Hibernate?(Apologies for my poor English haha...)
Hibernate does not work on most Hackintoshes. I mentioned it just for the sake of completeness. I really like the fact that memory LEDs stay on during sleep because it reminds me that the computer is not powered off.

How to turn on iGPU?i5 9600k,sidecar does't work,smbois imac19,1
Please see this:

diskutil mount dkisk0s1

Have you tried that?
here's the latest example that hackintoshing is a never-ending learning experience! I've been at this since the snow leopard days and always thought using terminal to mount EFI was much more tedious--"sudo mkdir /Volumes/EFI" then "sudo mount -t msdos /dev/disk0s1 /Volumes/EFI".
but lo and behold, you have this morning taught me that the simple diskutil mount command works!!

thanks!!

Hibernate does not work on most Hackintoshes. I mentioned it just for the sake of completeness. I really like the fact that memory LEDs stay on during sleep because it reminds me that the computer is not powered off.
So...,it sounds good,In fact we don't need the Hibernate that much,Sleep is good enough for me,Thanks. Now I need a new beautiful case to let memory LEDs shining cozyly!

Please see this:
OK,I will try,By the way, is it suitable for 10.15?

And it seems that 10.15 has a new update,Have you updated yet?

Hi guys, does swapping the WiFi+Bluetooth module work on this motherboard?
Thanks!

Ok, so, using your information I just tried with my 19,1 SMBIOS and tried with combinations of 32/128, 32/256, 64/128 and 64/256. I could not get a solid boot and I'm running AptioMemoryFix also. I have shiki values set in my config and I'll have to play with taking those out. But simply using the lower 32 on the pre-allocated did not work for me running 19,1.

It all depends on what you get from Clover -> UEFI Shell -> memmap -b.

In my case this is enough. In other cases it won't be. If I were to add another PCI card this may completely fail for me.

I used slide=0 and that's something I've needed in any case. We have the same board and CPU but you have a different GPU.

You could screenshot memmap -b from the UEFI shell and post it here, though you may just be stuck with free2000.

Replace “dkisk0s1” with disk0s1

Your screenshot shows several drives with EFI partitions. They should all be mountable. You can use any of these apps to mount those partitions:
  • Clover Configurator —> Mount EFI (on left side)
  • EFI Mounter v3 — from TonyMacX86 downloads section
  • EFI Agent — from here
Oops, I didn't see the typo either.
The command gives the answer Volume on disk0s1 failed to mount
If the volume is damaged, try the "readOnly" option
CloverConfigurator: nothing happens after the password request
EFI Mounter: AppleEvent manager failed, error -10000
EFI Agent: failed to mount, it tells me the same thing for all the EFI volumes present

Back