i9-9900k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Good Friday everybody.

Looks like my Mac is stuck on 12.1 and don't show any updates in system preferences.
Any fix for this ?
Thanks.
I had that issue for almost a year! I just recently solved that by updating to the latest versions of HackinDROM, OpenCore, and OpenCore Configurator.

See if you get this message when you launch OCC:

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 9.02.20 PM.png

If so, after upgrading all of the above, open HackinDROM, mount your EFI drive/partition, then right-click on your EFI drive details in HackinDROM. You will have an option to update. Do that, and see if that solves the issue of not seeing updates from Apple. Worked for me.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900KF
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
HackinDROM saves the entire previous EFI folder in a ZIP file. If you're unable to boot from the internal NVMe SSD, simply boot from your bootable backup disk or from a USB flash disk that contains a working EFI folder. Then it's possible to restore the previous EFI folder from the ZIP file.
We can also easily extract the old EFI zip with a live linux distribution running on a USB stick

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Asus ProArt Z690-Creator
CPU
i7-12700K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks BOTMT.
I don't not get the message as I am up-to-date.
I just noticed that MacOS was still on 12.1 after trying to download an app that requested 12.3.
If the update is still not appearing in System Preferences --> Software Update then set SecureBootModel to Disabled (instead of Default) and reboot:
Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 1.26.22 PM.png

Motherboard
Z590 Vision D
CPU
Graphics
RX 6800
Might be a stupid question:

Is there a “universal” Gigabyte Titan ridge APPLE firmware that I can flash on my Titan Ridge card in my hack?

It seems to be hard to find, so I don’t know if it needs to be custom made, depending on the machine? No coding experience here :)

Ps. I have the TB card, and I have a flasher / USB device!

NorthAmTransAm

Motherboard
MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4
CPU
i7-12700k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Might be a stupid question:

Is there a “universal” Gigabyte Titan ridge APPLE firmware that I can flash on my Titan Ridge card in my hack?

It seems to be hard to find, so I don’t know if it needs to be custom made, depending on the machine? No coding experience here :)

Ps. I have the TB card, and I have a flasher / USB device!

:)

I use NV33 for my GC-Titan card myself.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello all,

I've been trying to figure out how to get Apple TV to work on my Big Sur 11.6.5 Hack and I've hit a brick wall.

When I look in Hackintool, my VDA Decoder is: "Decoder Failed"

Can anyone make since of how to utilize this information found here:

DRM Compatibiity 10.15/11+

I'm looking for how to make use of this: "defaults write com.apple.AppleGVA gvaForceAMDKE -boolean yes"

Thanks!