- Jan 5, 2019
- Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Xtreme
- Intel > Need version # > See Rules!
Oh gosh, how did you know that would work? Thank you. I can now boot in when using an adapter. What can I change to be able to use my on board HDMI cable so that I can save this thunderbolt cable?Platform ID 07009B3E is actually the correct one.
Which WiFi/BT card are you using?
- Set Misc --> Security --> SecureBootModel to disabled (if not already disabled)
- If you're using HDMI, try using USB-C to DisplayPort cable or USB-C to HDMI cable. Connect the USB-C end to either of the two Thunderbolt/USB-C ports on rear IO panel
- Also disable all three AirportBrcmFixup kexts
I am using