Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Hi, @CaseySJ! I've reverted back to OC 0.7.4 as I could not get either of the Ethernet ports on my Z390 Aorus Xtreme to work under OC 0.7.5, although both have worked with all previous releases of OC. My main port is the Aquantia 10Gb port. I think ill wait for the next OC release to see if there has been a fix.
Hello @Lukey1979,

Do you mean to say that you reverted back to Big Sur from Monterey? OpenCore 0.7.5 by itself should not affect the Ethernet ports...

@CaseySJ

Anything?

Link to Sabrent: https://www.sabrent.com/product/EC-...ual-nvme-m-2-ssd-tool-free-enclosure-ec-t3dn/

Yes I have Windows, on a seperate drive chosen from boot menu.
Windows sees one drive in the Sabrent( I guess) in device manager (or whatever it is called in Windows). No mention of Thunderbolt anywhere. in Windows that I could find. I am no longer Windows literate.
I think maybe the Sabrent is supposed to daisy-chain the two devices but is only seeing the first one Only a guess.

I have never before connected a Thunderbolt device to the Hack.

I have confirmed that if I switch sides in the Sabrent box the one drive that shows on the desktop also switches.

Last edited:
hi

have you seen my file ? thkx

I think 4th gen NVMe are less of a problem ... for booting. They are very, very fast: 18 "

Running Big Sur 11.6.1. I was updating some audio plugins for Logic on my mac and after a reboot I lost all (except 2 NVMe) drives. I have a 1TB SATA Crucial MX500 connected and a RocketRaid 2720SGL with two separate RAID0 volumes. I can see all drives when I boot into Windows, but not in macOS. Any ideas?

Running Big Sur 11.6.1. I was updating some audio plugins for Logic on my mac and after a reboot I lost all (except 2 NVMe) drives. I have a 1TB SATA Crucial MX500 connected and a RocketRaid 2720SGL with two separate RAID0 volumes. I can see all drives when I boot into Windows, but not in macOS. Any ideas?
I don't know if it's related by I experienced the same problem when connecting a Raid drives into my Mac, it doesn't show up but in windows it runs fine. I tried to connect the raid drive into a macbook pro, my hackintosh etc and it is really not showing up except in windows.

I don't know if it's related by I experienced the same problem when connecting a Raid drives into my Mac, it doesn't show up but in windows it runs fine. I tried to connect the raid drive into a macbook pro, my hackintosh etc and it is really not showing up except in windows.
Everything ran perfectly fine for several years and more recently with OC 0.7.2 since June. For whatever reason just stopped today.

Everything ran perfectly fine for several years and more recently with OC 0.7.2 since June. For whatever reason just stopped today.
I just booted off of 11.6.1 Recovery Partition and went into Disk Utility and all drives are present. For whatever reason during a regular reboot they won't come up for a solid 10-15 min. I'm kind of stumped. Any ideas @CaseySJ

Has anyone lost their on board audio both my machines lost the on board with Monterey and on open core .74

Hello @Lukey1979,

Do you mean to say that you reverted back to Big Sur from Monterey? OpenCore 0.7.5 by itself should not affect the Ethernet ports...
Hi @CaseySJ No I mean OpenCore. I’ve been using Monterey for a few weeks now and my Aquantia Eth Port has been working fine, only when updating from OC 0.7.4 to 0.7.5 does this port stop working. The Aorus Xtreme has two Ethernet ports. The second port is the i211 port that you say won’t work under Monterey, although I haven’t tested that port myself under Monterey as my Aquantia port has been working. Reverting back to OC 0.7.4 fixes the Aquantia port.

Back