- Jul 30, 2012
- HD4600 / RX 570
- Mobile Phone
I have tested this on Zoom and its working properly as I can see the other person (in this case my tv in the other room). I have also tested this on those webcam test websites and its functioning properly. Any ideas for why its not working on facetime?
Anybody have any ideas on how to solve my facetime issue?
- Does the Brio work with FaceTime on a real Mac -- if you have access to one?
- Is FaceTime itself activated? Are you able to make and receive audio calls?
- Do you have a regular 1080p webcam? If so, does it work with FaceTime?
Which USB port is the Brio connected to? Please refer to USB diagram here.
- Does the Brio work with FaceTime on a real Mac -- if you have access to one?: I just tried it and it works on a real mac
- Is FaceTime itself activated? Are you able to make and receive audio calls?: Its activated and was able to make an audio facetime call to my work phone
- Do you have a regular 1080p webcam? If so, does it work with FaceTime?: I only have the brio as webcam but it works on Zoom as mentioned prior.
I sold mine a year or two ago, and have never used FaceTime.
For DRM in Mojave through Catalina, please see:Upon reviewing another thread, it might be a DRM issue as mentioned below in another build thread below:
Perhaps something I could change in my config.plist as well? Any suggestions? I noticed that I cant watch any trailers or free episodes on AppleTV.