i9-9900K
Graphics
HD 630HD + RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
@StefanAM
What OS are you running? Latest Big Sur? I have experienced random freezes when running the stock F11o and the modified F11o you provided. What I experienced is very similar to what some of the Designare folks have been experiencing in the latest stock bios version. These freezes seem to be on the later releases of MacOS. I was on 11.4 when I first experienced the freeze with the stock F11o. Then not long after, I tried your modified version and experienced the same thing. I'm wondering if it is a conflict with the patched thunderbolt firmware I'm running, or if it's a result of something changed in the newest version of MacOS and latest Gigabyte bios. Currently running stock F11m with zero problems. Our hardware is very similar except you're running AR with stock firmware.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master
CPU
i9-12900K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@StefanAM
What OS are you running? Latest Big Sur? I have experienced random freezes when running the stock F11o and the modified F11o you provided. What I experienced is very similar to what some of the Designare folks have been experiencing in the latest stock bios version. These freezes seem to be on the later releases of MacOS. I was on 11.4 when I first experienced the freeze with the stock F11o. Then not long after, I tried your modified version and experienced the same thing. I'm wondering if it is a conflict with the patched thunderbolt firmware I'm running, or if it's a result of something changed in the newest version of MacOS and latest Gigabyte bios. Currently running stock F11m with zero problems. Our hardware is very similar except you're running AR with stock firmware.
Apart of possible Thunderbolt issue, if you have NVMe, try this:

Attachments

• X299NVMe.kext.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 12
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Gaming M
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 590
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Just block the DMAR in OC and add the ssd I gave you.

Sorry, I don't think I know what that means.

Something like this?

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.42.02 AM.png

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Z690 Extreme
CPU
Intel i9-12900k
Graphics
Radeon Pro W5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Has anyone had success with a Caldigit Thunderbolt 4 Element Hub and a flashed Thunderbolt card? When I plug it in I can see the hub turn on but nothing is populated in the Thunderbolt pane or IOREG.
Currently running NVM33-Aorus-Extreme but tried NVM50 too and multiple BIOS versions.