- Nov 11, 2018
- Asus ProArt Z690-Creator
- RX 6800 XT
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Interested** Looking for one Antelope Audio owner willing to test new BIOS **If you own an Antelope Audio Thunderbolt interface and ...
... then we invite you to test a new Z390 Designare BIOS and slightly modified BIOS parameters and OpenCore config file. The goal is to see whether Antelope Audio drivers will recognize and work on your Z390 Designare Hackintosh.
- You are running Mojave, Catalina, or Big Sur
- You are using OpenCore
- You are using Gigabyte Z390 Designare
- Your Designare is running BIOS F9i (official version; download from here)
I'm having the same experience with these settings exactly. Apple Ethernet adapter is working, but the Fenvi card will not work. In fact, I'm seeing a message about the board in post, pre OpenCore.Interesting!
When I disable I0Mapper I get AppleVTD but lose my BRCM4360! ARPT still loads but I've got the slash across the wifi symbol. Investigating.
Correct -- we do not use AirportBrcmFixup because it's not needed for BCM94360 modules.
I see you edited your post!Interested
Attached is the config.plist from my Z390 Designare (with DisableIoMapper unchecked and dart=0 removed). Please see if you can spot any meaningful differences between this file and your file.I'm having the same experience with these settings exactly. Apple Ethernet adapter is working, but the Fenvi card will not work. In fact, I'm seeing a message about the board in post, pre OpenCore.
Sorry, I was a little confused… the antelope was still connected to usb…I see you edited your post!
- With original BIOS, but Vt-d enabled, your Antelope Audio device connects, but Ethernet fails?
- If so, can you please connect the Antelope Audio device and provide a screenshot of an application that shows it is working?
- Also please run IORegistryExplorer and scroll down to RP05 section (do not use 'search') and post a screenshot of either DSB1 or DSB4 where the Antelope device is connected.