Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Hello @Daranski,

The 0.7.0 EFI contains latest 2.0.0-alpha drivers, so it may be best to replace them with 1.3.0-stable. Or simply copy the OpenIntelWireless drivers from your archived 0.6.9 folder to the 0.7.0 folder.
For anyone else out there, I had Internet sharing on when testing the Wifi, and this prevented sleep.

I got a replacement motherboard and my TB is working with hot swap. I'm super stoked! I am however having a problem where I can't log into the App Store with 11.4 Big Sur. Any advice?

Just hooked up a second monitor and got the same result. It seems we have to pull the cable to fully disconnect a monitor. If real Macs will disconnect just by powering off the monitor then it should be possible on a Hackintosh as well. Maybe it's a problem with WhateverGreen or maybe we're missing something in either Device Properties or ACPI/SSDT. Will need more investigation.

The two monitor issue is back from OC 0.6.7 on my Clone, and OC 0.7.0.
Unless I am missing a possible .kext

Try to boot NVMeFix.kext disabled
NVME.kext disabled, issue persists.
Strange thing is, if I boot from OC 0.7.0 EFI, and log into my Clone, there's no problem.

I got a replacement motherboard and my TB is working with hot swap. I'm super stoked! I am however having a problem where I can't log into the App Store with 11.4 Big Sur. Any advice?
Is this your first hackintosh build ever ?
Are your "Serial Number" "System Product Name" and other fields are correctly set in your config.plist PlatformInfo -> Generic ?
Also check if your Serial Number is not used by someone else from Apple's coverage website (red error message = GOOD)

That’s much better!

Regarding App Store, simply search this thread for those keywords. One of the hits will be this:

I don't know if it has been previously mentioned, but F9K bios(beta) for Designare Z390 is out.
Haven't tried it myself yet, but saw some people have problems with the previous bios(F9j). So give it a shot.

GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

?????

Which one is it?
Where to get all those details and its a hackintosh I am using and I can share the Config.plist file with you will that work for you help to get this issue fixed and one more thing Casey I am unable to update oc to 7.0 Version cause I already did and under HackinDROM App its still showing 0.6.8 sharing the screenshot for same

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 15.10.13.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 15.10.13.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
Back