i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
The panic report shows the following kexts among numerous others. The backtrace suggests a problem with VirtualSMC, but if it has not been updated then it may not be the real cause.

It may be best to uninstall only the UAD, SoundGrid, and MOTU drivers shown in red. Then reboot and test Logic Pro. If it's stable, install only one of these drives at a time (download latest version) and test Logic Pro again. Repeat until all the necessary ones have been reinstalled.

View attachment 519065
Thanks CaseySJ, that would make sense given the behaviour of logic on opening some sessions and crashing - as UAD plugs not always used. The UAD software can also do weird things in background. Other drivers unchanged but still could be creating errors.

I'll try doing as you say with each one, hopefully will solve.

S

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900KS
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. iBook
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
  5. Quadra
  6. SE/30
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all, I'm having a few system lock ups using Logic software, only just started appearing (without any updates/installations) - Am rolling back to a previous backup but wondered if anyone had had the kind of panic report attached and if they had some suggested solutions, Still on Mojave 10.14.6.

Thanks a lot,

Silas
Are you using Little Snitch on this system?

Motherboard
Asus Z590 Hero XIII
CPU
i9 11900k
Graphics
6900XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Here they all are...passed-through!
Just curious on your process for getting the commander to show up in iCue for MacOS. I'm able to block the UPS via the kext, and I can control fans though liquidctl and rgb through OpenRGB, but it would just be even better to use the native app as you have. Any help or tips on what has worked or not worked for you would be great!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900KF
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Theres anything I must know before updating to 11.4 ? Thunderbolt compatibility or something else?
Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 23.54.07.png

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Asus Z690 ProArt Creator
CPU
i7-12700K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Theres anything I must know before updating to 11.4 ? Thunderbolt compatibility or something else?
View attachment 519126
Nothing to change! Simply update to 11.4 from Software Update. But if you wait a day you can update to 11.5 Public Beta 1 instead. :)

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900KF
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Nothing to change! Simply update to 11.4 from Software Update. But if you wait a day you can update to 11.5 Public Beta 1 instead. :)
As I'm into deep development phase, I would prefer having something sure.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900KS
Graphics
Vega Frontier Edition
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Just curious on your process for getting the commander to show up in iCue for MacOS. I'm able to block the UPS via the kext, and I can control fans though liquidctl and rgb through OpenRGB, but it would just be even better to use the native app as you have. Any help or tips on what has worked or not worked for you would be great!

Hi @OOBIDUB,

I pass through all of the devices to Windows 10 running in VMware Fusion on OSX. I don’t use any of them natively.

Lam

Motherboard
Asus Prime X299 Deluxe
CPU
i9-7960
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
A while back I posted regarding a weird lag after roughly 7 minutes on a video in a Black Magic Thunderbolt Ultrastudio HD. It turns out it wasn't the Thunderbolt firmware that was doing that. I upgraded my system OS from a Samsung EVO 790 plus to a Sabrent Rocket and finally my lag disappeared. It is probably due to the Phoenix TRIM function not working correctly. Just wanted to let you know that this weird issue was solved because of my system OS.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Xtreme
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Intel > Need version # > See Rules!
Hey Gang, A little bit of a weird question, but how can I pass a PCIE device through so that Mac OS can see it?

In particular, I am running a stable OC 0.6.8 system on 11.3.1 and have an LSI 9207 that I have connected to a bunch of extra Bluray Drives that I need for a project. Windows has no issues seeing the drives, but I assume that I need to manually change something in my config file to do this. Is there some ID or number I can get from Hackintool or other to get this through?

Thanks as always.