- Jun 20, 2019
- Gigabyte Designare Z390
- Vega 56
1) removed, system acts faster nowSome suggestions:
- Remove agdpmod=pikera from Boot Arguments because you have a Vega GPU instead of a NAVI GPU.
- Check whether you are running BIOS F9g or F9i. Do not use F9j.
- If you have a backup of the previous OpenCore EFI (0.6.7), try booting with that to see if these problems do or do not occur.
- Regarding Bluetooth, it might be a good idea to perform a CMOS Reset, which then requires BIOS parameters to be configured again, starting with F7 (Load Optimized Defaults). Ensure also that BIOS --> Boot --> CFG Lock is Disabled.
3) not have a backup anymore, but try to emulate it later on.
4) done, but BT is still not found. Wifi is working...
After the pikers and BIOS and CMOS reset, no issues with numbers etc. even after 6 restarts.
Will try BT in windows. Maybe a hardware issue.
[UPDATE] Windows sees the USB, but with a error: Device Descriptor Request Failed