- Nov 11, 2018
- Asus ProArt Z690-Creator
- RX 6800 XT
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Hello @zzmadd,Hi all,
I have a weird issue on a Gigabyte Z390 Designare.
Basically I've built an OpenCore configuration BUT the boot picker gives black screen.
- F12, select UEFI OS...
- Brand new OpenCore 069 update
- External Picker
- Built in
- Another different OpenCore EFI, just to see
I'm unable to to get to the icons or boot list. Just black screen
It's the first time this happens to me. I'm basically unable to use OpenCore.
Clover shows runs no problem.
Should I update the Bios?
Any idea how to solve this?
The best thing to do would be:
- Refer to “Quick Reference” spoiler at the top of Post 1 for link to OpenCore 0.6.9 mini-guide.
- Download the EFI from that guide and copy your serial numbers into the file “config-AMD-GPU.plist”.
- Then rename that file to just “config.plist”.
- Now the new EFI folder is ready to use.