5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Yes I am...that is if he gets the Antelope Audio stuff working. :lol: I just now caught up on @PTuser and their problems with the Focusrite Red 16Line. Sounds very familiar to the Antelope Driver issues where the system sees the device but no core audio.
Hi! have you tried this firmware? I will try it in my Titan Card if could help to get Antelope recognized.
@qthegaijin @CaseySJ
Regards!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Designare Z390-F8i
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
UHD 630 + RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Used System Prefs to update from 11.2.2 to 11.2.3, 2+ GB download, 3 reboots, with 5-10 minutes between boots, and also wanted entry of Aapple password prior to logging in the final time...

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900KF
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
But in Hackintool app, we see:
  • Catalina disk (Partition #1)
  • Empty space
Could you please unmount all your .dmg Volumes and check again if the empty element is again there?
Fixed

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have this configuration running - very nice! THANK YOU.

I was wondering if this setup would support an 8k screen via DP (at 60Hz probably)?
I'm running my machine with a 4K display using a DP1.4 cable on 144Hz. I'm pretty sure you can manage 60Hz on a 8K screen using the same cable.

Motherboard
Gygabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i9 10900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello all,
I follow this forum and this thread since I started, but I decided to join in cause I reported a very annoying bug. I hope someone (maybe @CaseySJ - you're a genius man!) can help me. I read everything on the argument, and it's a known problem with Thunderbolt 3 port on my Z490 Vision D. I did everything you all suggest, flashed the firmware, do the "supplemental procedure" assigning DROM unique ID and finally my device (the HATED Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core - I know, it's an Antelope) is shown correctly on the "Thunderbolt" section of the System Info. It supports hotplug. It never crashes BUT... Antelope Launcher is unable to detect it in any way.

Any suggestions? Please, could you remind me what info do you need? Ioreg, config.plist, anything you need and I'll provide them immediately.

Many many MANY thanks in advance. I am exhausted after days spent trying to fix the problem without bothering anyone.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900KF
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hello @joostiphone,
Unfortunately i'm still not able to reproduce the issue related to your EFI partitions.
Please test the attached version and let me know.

If the issue is still there please open Terminal enter
Bash:
diskutil list -plist > Desktop/HD_Rep_EFI.plist
and post HD_Rep_EFI.plist file from your Desktop

Thank you for your feedbacks!

Also in this version:
Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 12.30.46.png

Fixed "Empty element" issue from @CaseySJ build

Builds without Bluetooth will not see BT issue alert message anymore @Marcet
Capture d’écran 2021-03-10 à 12.27.56.png

Others if you see the alert message you better reset BT module

Attachments

• HackinDROM.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900KF
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
@Inqnuam I have also crashed with the latest version. One clicked on the icon, the window popups up and crashes.
Previous versions worked for you ?

Please Open Terminal
Bash:
diskutil list -plist > Desktop/HD_Rep_EFI.plist
and post the HD_Rep_EFI.plist from your Desktop

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello all,
I follow this forum and this thread since I started, but i decided to join in cause i reported a very annoying bug and I hope someone (maybe Caseyj - you're a genius man!) can help me. I read everything on the argument, and it's a known problem with Thunderbolt 3 port on my Z490 Vision D. I did everything you all suggest, flashed the firmware, do the "supplemental procedure" assigning Drom unique id and finally my device (the HATED Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core - I know, it's an Antelope...) is shown correctly on the "Thunderbolt" section of the System Info. It supports hotplug, it never crashes BUT... Antelope Launcher is unable to detect it in any way.
Any suggestions? Please, could you remind me what info do you need? Ioreg, config.plist, anything you need and I'll provide them immediately.
Many many MANY thanks in advance. I am exhausted after days spent trying to fix the problem without bothering anyone.
Hello @Cellubab,

Welcome to the forum. I wish I had good news for the "HATED" Antelope audio interface, but, unfortunately, there is still no solution. Antelope itself needs to improve/modify their drivers otherwise everyone will buy UAD products and no one will care about Antelope. We need to bring pressure on Antelope to support their customers even if those customers use Hackintosh.

Motherboard
Gygabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i9 10900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello @Cellubab,

Welcome to the forum. I wish I had good news for the "HATED" Antelope audio interface, but, unfortunately, there is still no solution. Antelope itself needs to improve/modify their drivers otherwise everyone will buy UAD products and no one will care about Antelope. We need to bring pressure on Antelope to support their customers even if those customers use Hackintosh.
I knew there would be few chances but hey, I tried. I will never get a Mac Pro that is priced as a SUV, I will stick to a Mini and use it to pass the processed channels. I don't like UAD, and I don't like to spend 12k euros for an overpriced piece of junk. Geez, Antelope. You really suck at writing drivers. No hackintosh. No windows. The any way to use it properly is to pay fees to Apple. I am really disapponted. We are WAAAAYYY better in building computer.