Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

P.S. I love the Bluetooth RSSI graph!
I monitor my mouse all day only to see theses Emojis :rolleyes:
Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 01.46.21.png

@Inqnuam,

The latest version is working quite well. Just tested "Reinstall" on a USB flash disk, but noticed the following:
  • If the EFI partition has enough space, then the procedure works properly.
  • If the EFI partition runs out of space, then the App still reports success, but in fact the procedure fails, as you can see in screenshot below:
Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 4.46.52 PM.png

So we should check for "Out of Space" error during the operation. It would be good to check if the EFI partition has at least two times the disk space needed by the EFI folder before we begin the Install or Reinstall operation.

This is especially important for Intel Wireless version because that EFI folder is about 60MB!! Most EFI partitions are about 200MB.

because that EFI folder is about 60MB!!
WHAT :eek:
okay ill check for 80mb free space before starting Resintall or Update procedure
Also after mounting notify the user about the free space

Live long and prosper @CaseySJ & @Inqnuam !​

Indeed, LLAP!

With Apple Silicon set to replace x86 over the next 18 months, let’s see where the road takes us. As James T. Kirk said near the end of one of the motion pictures, “There are always possibilities!”
Lamenting the impending death of Hackintosh? Maybe. Maybe not. "There are always possibilities."

@Inqnuam,

The latest version is working quite well. Just tested "Reinstall" on a USB flash disk, but noticed the following:
  • If the EFI partition has enough space, then the procedure works properly.
  • If the EFI partition runs out of space, then the App still reports success, but in fact the procedure fails, as you can see in screenshot below:
View attachment 511609

So we should check for "Out of Space" error during the operation. It would be good to check if the EFI partition has at least two times the disk space needed by the EFI folder before we begin the Install or Reinstall operation.

This is especially important for Intel Wireless version because that EFI folder is about 60MB!! Most EFI partitions are about 200MB.
Is manual resizing of the EFI partition via Disk Utility recommended?

Hi guys!

I finished a Big Sure OC 0.6.6. clean install with OC Designare guide. Everything is well but...I use two monitors and the first monitor resolution is 1080p, is ok but the second monitor is 720p.If I turn off the second monitor and turn on, the macos recognize the better resolution and both monitors works on 1080p. Why is that?

Please test this one
You didn't ask me to test but I did it anyway !!:lol:
Really better and better !! Thank you very much for this very practical utility :)

Back