Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Need help with al this error on boot screen
Each line relates to an error in your config.plist.
The online Sanity Checker should help you to identify and correct them.

Edit : Your config.plist is for a specific version of OpenCore, ensure that all of the OpenCore files match that same version.

Last edited:
I found that the original firmware of my GC-ALPINE RIDGE V2 is missing, can I get the original firmware you keep? Thank you very much this time.

I found that the original firmware of my GC-ALPINE RIDGE V2 is missing, can I get the original firmware you keep? Thank you very much this time.

Attachments

• GC-Alpine-Ridge-original.bin.zip
    146.1 KB · Views: 39
Need help with al this error on boot screen sharing the screenshot for the same

If you open your config.plist file with Opencore Configurator for your version of OC, eg 0.6.6, it will add any missing schema variables (and remove any deprecated ones) and thus should clear the messages.

I still need to touch up the paint a bit, but it works.

View attachment 510010

A bit too late now, but could you not just have removed one of those free blanking plates? Not that it really matters as the back is usually facing a wall or something so you don't really see it.

Love the effect though with the screen.

Need help with al this error on boot screen sharing the screenshot for the same
You may be running OpenCore 0.6.5 or earlier, but then you used latest version of OpenCore Configurator to edit your config.plist. OpenCore Configurator then updated your config.plist to comply with OpenCore 0.6.6 by adding new parameters into the file. These new parameters are not recognized by previous versions of OpenCore, so you get the warnings on screen. The warnings sound strange, but they just mean this: “There is a parameter in config.plist that I don’t recognize. So I am going to ignore it.”

A bit too late now, but could you not just have removed one of those free blanking plates? Not that it really matters as the back is usually facing a wall or something so you don't really see it.

Love the effect though with the screen.
Yes, removing a blanking plate would work, but I wanted to route the cables through the back of the case to keep the interior as clean as possible, so making the small mod to the drive cage cover was the best solution. Here are some additional shots with the glass removed.
tempImageqdp84E.jpg
tempImageMynwLB.jpg
tempImageLbEbGF.jpg

Hey Guys,
I'm looking for some help. I got a new Z490 it's working perfectly (maybe except for my unresolved bluetooth magic mouse problem). Now I have a spare Z390 and I want to create another build to test apps and so on.
Here is my hardware:

Z390 Designare (Bios F9J)
Corsair 16GB 3200mhz
SSD Silicon Power 1TB
Sapphire Radeon Nitro+ RX 590 8GB + 4K Monitor (Display port)
Gigabyte 850W

I just need a guide to install BigSur, I tried to use the BigSur USB (for Z490) it didn't work.
Thanks I appreciate it.
Fabrik

Last edited:
Back