- Nov 11, 2018
- Asus ProArt Z690-Creator
- RX 6800 XT
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
@CaseySJ Have the same results with OC 0.6.5. Let me know if you need something specific from me.You did it correctly. Namely:
- Open HackinDROM website, select Copy Config, and choose your Clover config.plist.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Z390 Designare OC 065 AMD GPU - Casey SJ.
- Click the COPY button followed by the disk icon.
- A new config.plist will be downloaded.
- Copy this file to the OpenCore 0.6.5 OC folder. The name must remain the same: config.plist
Using BIOS F9gPuzzling...
- Which version of BIOS are you running? F9g, F9i, F9j?
- What is the make/model of your USB flash drive?
- Which USB port is it connected to?
- Other than macOS, which other operating systems are installed?
- Have you tried CMOS Reset (which requires configuring BIOS parameters again, starting with F7 to Load Optimized Defaults)?
After trying (a) another USB, (b) different USB port, and (c) CMOS Reset, if the problem still occurs then please compress the entire EFI folder (remove serial numbers from config.plist) and post. I will try to boot my system with an exact copy of your EFI (but with my serial numbers).Using BIOS F9g
Using a MicroCenter USB 3.1 32GB stick
Using Blue USB 3.0 Port
No other OS's installed
No on the CMOS reset.
I was going to try another USB still and different port next.
I'm still on F9j.Please try a cold boot first. If that does not solve the problem, then CMOS Reset!
Your boot-args are correct.