- Nov 11, 2018
- Asus ProArt Z690-Creator
- RX 6800 XT
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
I would be glad to help you troubleshoot this on High Sierra. Some basics:Hello @CaseySJ
we eventualy gave a try with High Sierra, but it didn't work out.
The hackintosh's behaviour remains exactly the same.
Probably my friend (the real hardworker ) will join the this thread to go deeper into details, in case you feel interested in solving Antelope's compatibility... however, thank you for the suggestion (!)...
it seems such a complex matter.
I hope I'm not redundant if, just for convenience, I publish again the files.
- Which motherboard is your friend using?
- Which version of High Sierra is installed on that system?
- What is the exact model name of the Antelope Audio device?
- If the motherboard does not have a Thunderbolt controller built in, then which Thunderbolt add-in-card is being used?
- Has the Thunderbolt controller been flashed? (Hopefully not...)
- With the Antelope Audio device connected and powered on, please have your friend run IORegistryExplorer then select File --> Save As..., and post the IOReg file.