Here you go. Thanks a lot!Several comments:
- The DSDT you provided earlier already has RP09._INI changed to RP09.XINI. This is a good thing, but where is this change being done?
View attachment 483348
- The highlighted item in the screenshot below changes all _INI methods to XINI, so this particular rename should not be used.
- But in the DSDT only the _INI method of RP09 has been changed to XINI, which is exactly what we want. Is there another ACPI rename that is doing this?
- Your existing Thunderbolt SSDT is not needed when using the SSDT in my previous reply. Only one of these SSDTs can be used at a time, so in the OpenCore config.plist, simply disable the previous one.
- After disabling (a) the previous SSDT and (b) the ACPI rename highlighted item below, reboot the system (but keep the SSDT from my previous post).View attachment 483350
- Then please do the following:
- Run IORegistryExplorer and grab a screenshot of the RP09 region. If you use the search box in IORegistryExplorer, be sure to click the "x" on the right side of that box after the search is done.
- Also post a screenshot of System Information --> Thunderbolt.
Turns out I had an unrelated Thunderbolt kext that might've been doing that. I did another DSDT dump, looks like the rename isn't happening anymore. It's _INI now.How is RP09 --> _INI being renamed to RP09 --> XINI? Can you post a screenshot of config.plist where this rename is happening?
@CaseySJ I am completely blown away!! I updated my Hackintsoh with your OC 0.6.0 and everything has been ROCK STEADY since. Tonight, I added the RadeonBoost Kext and SSDT and the results with my Radeon VII are insane. Thank you again for all your hard work and dedication.** Micro-Guide: Radeon Speed Boost **...
for Vega 56/64, Radeon VII, RX 5500/XT, RX 5700/XT
Please do not quote this micro-guide in its entirely. Post a link instead.
For F9g check this post #22,669What about the F9h BIOS?
I cannot locate the F9g file at the tweak site. The link is also broken.
is anyone using F9h, if yes, does it support the MSR CFG unlock?