Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Hi @CaseySJ, thanks for the guide, I followed all the steps except the boot arguments. because I never had the Fenvi device, the Bluetooth works and recognizes the devices, but it doesn't connect and it stops when I try to send a file to the device from Hackintosh, am I doing something wrong?
Do some Bluetooth devices work (such as Bluetooth mouse and keyboard)?

What do you mean by "stops when I try to send a file to the device from Hackintosh"? Are you trying to send a file to an iPhone or iPad from the Hackintosh using AirDrop?

Note that Handoff, Continuity, AirDrop, etc. are not currently working with the Intel Bluetooth driver.

Do some Bluetooth devices work (such as Bluetooth mouse and keyboard)?

What do you mean by "stops when I try to send a file to the device from Hackintosh"? Are you trying to send a file to an iPhone or iPad from the Hackintosh using AirDrop?

Note that Handoff, Continuity, AirDrop, etc. are not currently working with the Intel Bluetooth driver.
Thanks for answer me, I'm trying to send an audio file to my moto g android smartphone and the transfer never complete, im don't have any bluetooth mouse or keyboard to test yet

Thanks for answer me, I'm trying to send an audio file to my moto g android smartphone and the transfer never complete, im don't have any bluetooth mouse or keyboard to test yet
I see. I'm not familiar with Android, but if you have a Bluetooth speaker or other device, try connecting to it first. You may also post an issue on the developer's GitHub page or search that page for similar issues.

HackinDROM has been updated!

The whole script was updated

New design:
  • Separated sections for TB controllers selectors, On-board and PCIe
  • Vendor and Device name changers are on the home page
  • New "Jump to DROM" button on the SSDT page
  • MaciASL download link
  • Link to the forum
  • New visual for Thunderbolt DROM
  • Color guide for modified bytes and others
New:
  • Thunderbolt Bus ID changer for all controllers
  • Correct Thunderbolt Buffer size for all controllers
  • AIC - Option to change PCI root path (only for RPxx for the moment) + link to the forum for more info
  • AIC - Option to change PCI Slot number

Fixed:
  • Incorrect CRC32c of Z390 AORUS Xtreme
  • Incorrect Byte length after changing Asus ThunderboltEX3's "Device Name"
  • Minor bugs

@CaseySJ Now its your turn to update the Mini-Guides :headbang:

Last edited:
@CaseySJ
Hi Mate,
Thank you for your new mini-guide to upgrade the Clover to the latest 5120 version.
Unfortunately, I am confronting an error message from the beginning.
It worked without any problem when using 5119.
The message shows as below.
Thanks in advance!
Jon

Attachments

• IMG_5445.jpg
    IMG_5445.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
HackinDROM has been updated!

Fixed:
  • Incorrect CRC32c of Z390 AORUS Xtreme
  • Incorrect Byte length after changing Asus ThunderboltEX3's "Device Name"
  • Minor bugs

Thanks for your hard work! The calculator is easy to use.

When you mention fixing items in "Device Name", is the CRC32c re-calculated if we edit the Device Name (that is, changing it to something other than the stock string that you've programmed) before pressing the "Generate SSDT" button?

And might it be possible to add another button above to the "Jump to DROM" that when pressed would re-calculate the DROM (something like "Generate New DROM")?

@CaseySJ
Hi Mate,
Thank you for your new mini-guide to upgrade the Clover to the latest 5120 version.
Unfortunately, I am confronting an error message from the beginning.
It worked without any problem when using 5119.
The message shows as below.
Thanks in advance!
Jon
Looks to be related to the allocation memory UEFI driver, OCQuirck and al I would presume?

Thx mate, I have all OCQuirck settings copied from the mini-guide, also have the OcQuirks.efi, openruntime.efi fresh installed from 5120, but still hanged there.
Sorry, no other ideas... At least, it’s working ok with 5119?

Wait for some experts advices (Casey, anyone else) hopefully...

Back