- Jan 12, 2018
- (miniITX) Aorus z390 I Pro wifi rev 1.0
- uhd 630
- Mobile Phone
THX MAN YOU SAVED MY LIFE.*** OcQuirks / FwRuntimeServices Experiment: Conclusion ***
As a follow-up to the original post describing this experiment, I'm happy to say that TEST 4 works on my system even from the NVMe SSD. This is so far the only combination of parameters that works universally across USB, SATA, Thunderbolt, and NVMe PCIe (on my system).
We may finally have a viable alternative to OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000. But let's wait for additional user feedback.
Attached ZIP contains both:
To install this on your system -- for Clover v5xxx only:
Please ensure you have another working EFI folder to boot from in case these drivers do not work.
- If you're running Clover 4xxx, please see this mini-guide for instructions to upgrade to Clover 5xxx.
- Mount EFI partition of macOS SSD.
- Move or delete existing memory fix driver from CLOVER/drivers/UEFI folder.
- Copy the two new files into the CLOVER/drivers/UEFI folder.
- Ensure that EmuVariableUefi.efi is present in that folder.
- Ensure that slide=0 is present in config.plist --> Boot Arguments.