UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've loaded the newer DTPG.aml file and SSDT-TbtOnPch-Asus-Z370-A.aml file(s) and made sure all the older TB files are not loaded.

This is an older version of Clover (5103), but it boots Catalina and Mojave just fine on this system. Hot plug no longer works, but cold plug does. System reports under TB shows no drivers loaded.

Currently, the two renames are in the ACPI section, but still curious if they should be moved to the Kernel and Kext patches -> BootPatches section.

Thanks for all your hard work!!
Renames are just where they need to be...

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Asus ProArt Z690-Creator
CPU
i7-12700K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've loaded the newer DTPG.aml file and SSDT-TbtOnPch-Asus-Z370-A.aml file(s) and made sure all the older TB files are not loaded.

This is an older version of Clover (5103), but it boots Catalina and Mojave just fine on this system. Hot plug no longer works, but cold plug does. System reports under TB shows no drivers loaded.

Currently, the two renames are in the ACPI section, but still curious if they should be moved to the Kernel and Kext patches -> BootPatches section.

Thanks for all your hard work!!
Depending on the version of OpenCore it may be necessary to add Table Signature --> DSDT to each ACPI patch. Latest OpenCore also uses Enabled = True/False instead of Disabled = True/False.

I'm becoming quite a fan of the latest OpenCore Configurator. It's getting better over time.

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Asus ProArt Z690-Creator
CPU
i7-12700K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

Attachments

• SSDT-TbtOnPch-Intel-NUC8.aml
    4.9 KB · Views: 50

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aero G
CPU
i5-12600K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Please provide complete details in your Profile as per the Forum's Rules.

Mobo: manufacturer, model, UEFI/BIOS version and boot loader separated by "-", i.e. ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming - 1002 - Clover UEFI or Gigabyte GA- Z97X-UD7 TH - F6.

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

By completing your Profile and signature block, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

NorthAmTransAm

Motherboard
MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4
CPU
i7-12700k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Depending on the version of OpenCore it may be necessary to add Table Signature --> DSDT to each ACPI patch. Latest OpenCore also uses Enabled = True/False instead of Disabled = True/False.

I'm becoming quite a fan of the latest OpenCore Configurator. It's getting better over time.

OC Configurator is GREAT and for what it's worth I'm using the DSDT table for mine.