- Dec 19, 2012
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Designare
- RX Vega 64
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
I think a good way of communicating with Antelope developers would be as follows:
- Complete the Thunderbolt configuration (Thunderbolt DROM) by following the appropriate guide in this thread.
- Attach the Antelope, then reboot the system with Antelope already connected.
- Run IORegistryExplorer and save the file: File --> Save As...
- Grab a screenshot of System Information --> Thunderbolt
- Grab a screenshot of System Information --> PCI
- Grab a screenshot of System Preferences --> Sound
- Then send the IOReg file and 3 screenshots to Antelope Audio engineers.
- When you get their reply, please tell us what they say so we can help you with next step
No, isn’t correct.
I have used ONLY a Gigabyte Titan Ridge Pcie Card un my both x299 and x299x Mobos.
both of them are without onboard thunderbolt.
In the X299x had worked 20 segs yes.
I have to complete also the configuration in the system . Maybe after complete it , works ? Lol
Would also suggest running this terminal command to see what the antelope driver says upon loading, it is what verbose mode will output when booting and include that in the message to the devs. :
log show --last boot --style compact --predicate 'senderImagePath contains "Antelope"' --info --debug