Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Please try adding EnableForAll as shown into your OpenCore config.plist. Somehow these entries got removed (probably by OpenCore Configurator). I've posted a revised ZIP file with these parameters included.

Try setting EnableForAll to both false and true. I'm not sure which one will allow Windows to boot.

I have tried the both False and True and now : OC : Failed to parse configuration

It is true and not false in both places and windows boots.
I used the modified version NDK-OpenCore-0.5.7 as you said Mr Casey the Master
Thank you !!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi @CaseySJ.
I am preparing to flash my GC-Titan Ridge card this evening using the Raspberry Pi method. I have read your guide 20 times to ensure I completely understand every step. The area I think I need clarification on is in the pin configuration, splitting the wire from 17 into a “y”. Could I run a wire from 17 to 7. Then strip a portion of that wire and connect from the stripped portion to pin 3? Is there a more elegant method? Sorry for my ignorance.
Yes you can do that. A more elegant solution would be to use a small breadboard as described here:
For the GC-Titan Ridge, it may not be necessary to use either the capacitor or resistor.

Now :), how to boot by default on macOS. Actually it's on Windows. I have seen Timeout 5 but I don't see where to configure the boot disk...

Please see this post:

It seems that the "mouse pointer problem" is gone. I have now connected the antenna to the two middle exits. :clap::thumbup: Thanks a lot!!!

The only thing left is the long shutdown/restart (I think the logout from macOS takes a long time, because the booting etc. behaves quite normal)

Hi @CaseySJ.
I am preparing to flash my GC-Titan Ridge card this evening using the Raspberry Pi method. I have read your guide 20 times to ensure I completely understand every step. The area I think I need clarification on is in the pin configuration, splitting the wire from 17 into a “y”. Could I run a wire from 17 to 7. Then strip a portion of that wire and connect from the stripped portion to pin 3? Is there a more elegant method? Sorry for my ignorance.

@gandem
Probably not the most elegant method but the way I did it was to use 2 female - male Dupont wires plugged on the soic8 clip (orange and yellow on the picture) that would connect on a female - female dupont wire (orange) connected to the raspberry. One of the male pin is bent to make contact on the upper open space.
Everything worked perfectly with this settings. :)

EDIT: apologies, CaseySJ replied while I was typing this post.

Attachments

• IMG_0457.jpeg
    IMG_0457.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
i try do unlock MSR but i have this

Attachments

• IMG_3577.JPG
    IMG_3577.JPG
    528.1 KB · Views: 93
@gandem
Probably not the most elegant method but the way I did it was to use 2 female - male Dupont wires plugged on the soic8 clip (orange and yellow on the picture) that would connect on a female - female dupont wire (orange) connected to the raspberry. One of the male pin is bent to make contact on the upper open space.
Everything worked perfectly with this settings. :)

EDIT: apologies, CaseySJ replied while I was typing this post.
Ah, that’s a better solution than I was thinking. The image really helps. Thanks!

i try do unlock MSR but i have this
That looks right. Your MSR 0xE2 is already unlocked because it returned 0x0. If you continue to have trouble with Clover, temporarily try OpenCore 0.5.7 from the mini-guide below, but use a different USB flash disk. Make all changes to the USB flash disk (first format the disk in Disk Utility with Format = MacOS Journaled (Extended) and Scheme = GUID Partition Map

Back