- Jun 20, 2019
- Gigabyte z390 Designare
- RX 5700 XT
OK, changed the internal graphics to enabled.Please try these changes:
- BIOS --> Internal Graphics --> enabled.
- If this is set to "auto" it will turn off IGPU when discrete GPU is detected and driving a display monitor.
- In Devices -> Properties, click the bottom (3rd) entry in the Devices list box. Then look at the Properties list box to its right. You should see ig-platform-id
- In Boot --> Arguments, change shikigva to 16 or 80. If you watch Netflix, change it to 80.
- Then run VideoProc and check if HEVC and H.264 hardware acceleration is enabled.
In Devices - properties ig-platform id was set as 0300983E. I changed it to 0x3E980003 - value type: data, but upon reboot that had changed to 003E9800 03. Is this a hex code thing?
I set boot arguments to shikigva80. This now allows me to view Netflix in Safari which is a huge plus!! I was forced to use Chrome for Netflix previously.
Unfortunately videoproc still reports hevc hardware acceleration unavailable.