- Apr 16, 2014
- Gigabyte Z390 Designare
- RX 580 8 GB
If the SSDT did not load then we would see:No. I'm booting from the same EFI folder every time. I'm uploading my (only) EFI folder so you can take a look. It's like the SSDT is not being loaded.
For real! Hopefully we see some good results!
This is getting even weirder.If the SSDT did not load then we would see:
These are the first 15 ports. But in your case, when USBInjectAll 0.7.5 is used, we get the USB ports corresponding to a different USB SSDT I created that enables USB 2 on the USB-C ports.
- HS01, HS02, HS03, HS04, HS05, HS06, HS07, HS08, HS09, HS10, HS11, HS12, HS13, HS14, SS01
Specifically, we get this:
There is no way that USBInjectAll can guess this. So a different USB SSDT is being loaded. Here's how we can find out:
- HS01, HS03, HS04, HS05, HS06, HS07, HS08, HS13, SS01, SS03, SS04, SS05, SS06, SS07
- After booting with the new USBInjectAll 0.7.5, run MaciASL.
- Select File --> New from ACPI --> and see if there's a table named _UIAC
- Open the _UIAC table if it exists.
- Look through the file and see which USB ports are defined there.
- You may also save and post that file.
Please compress and post your copy of USBInjectAll 0.7.5. Maybe there are some shenanigans going on inside!Yes. This so strange, isn't it? I'm running USBInjectAll 0.7.5 right know. I see in MaciALS the ports being injected, but ioreg shows a completely different thing.
What do you suggest?