- Jul 27, 2019
- Gigabyte Z390 Designare
- RX 580
Your CLOVER configuration has two competing USB port definitions:
You can temporarily remove the second one (USBPorts.kext) and reboot. Also please check whether USBPorts.kext exists in /Library/Extensions. If it does, it should be removed (and then run Kext Utility to rebuild the kernel cache).
Also please check that latest UAD drivers for macOS are installed, and that the Apollo itself is running the latest firmware.
Hi @CaseySJ, Thanks for the response!
I had no luck with my previous Mojave Hackintosh settings, so I decided to freshly install Mojave 10.14.6 using Unibeast/Multibeast today. I used the latest settings and files from the 1st post in this thread and EFI/Mojave system folders look like this now:
SSDT-DESIGNARE-Z390-NO-CNVW.aml SSDT-DTPG.aml SSDT-EC.aml SSDT-UIAC-DESIGNARE-Z390-V7.aml SSDT-Z390-DESIGNARE-RX580-V2.aml SSDT-Z390-DESIGNARE-TB3HP-V4.aml
WhateverGreen.kext Lilu.kext USBInjectAll.kext FakeSMC.kext
SMCHelper-64.efi ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi AudioDxe-64.efi DataHubDxe-64.efi EmuVariableUefi-64.efi FSInject-64.efi HFSPlus-64.efi OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi
ACS6x.kext AHCI_3rdParty_eSATA.kext AHCI_3rdParty_SATA.kext AppleALC.kext ArcMSR.kext ATTOCelerityFC8.kext ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext ATTOExpressSASRAID2.kext CalDigitHDProDrv.kext FakePCIID_Intel_GbX.kext FakePCIID.kext FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext FakeSMC_SMMSensors.kext FakeSMC.kext HighPointIOP.kext HighPointRR.kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext klif.kext klnke.kext Lilu.kext PromiseSTEX.kext SmallTreeIntel82576.kext SoftRAID.kext USBInjectAll.kext WhateverGreen.kext XHCI-unsupported.kext
I installed UAD Apollo Drivers but the system still doesn't see any device – even when plugging in the interface at the clover boot screen during the countdown (I read some people had success with this approach using UAD devices on Hackintosh)...
Thank you very much for your help!
UPD: The issue was in BIOS settings – I switched 'TBT Host Router' to 'One port' and enabled 'TB Toot Support' – don't know which one of these two helped.